Ahsoka

I let out a groan as I set up and looked around the room. It was empty, which meant one of two things, the boys had left to prank the general, or they left for breakfast.... the screaming coming down the hall implied the first one. I quickly slipped my armor on and left to see what was going on. As soon as I made it to the mess hall a laugh broke free from my lips upon seeing Anakin with rainbow hair.

"Where is Fives and Hardcase!" Anakin yelled.

The others zipped their mouths and I shook my head. I looked around the room and then looked up to see the two idiots hanging from the ceiling. Fives put a finger to his lips and I let out a laugh.

"General, I think I saw them in the hanger." I said calmly.

"Thank you." He said as he walked away.

Fives and Hardcase came down and I shook my head.

"You know he is going to find you." I said calmly.

"We know, but we have a plan."

"We are blaming Ahsoka." Hardcase said happily.

"General! The boys are in here!" I yelled with a smirk.

"You traitor!"

"Can't let my girl get the blame." I said as I sent them a wink.

"Traitorous sister." Fives growled out.

"Love you boys too." I said as I walked away.

I smiled as I made my way to Ahsoka's room to see if she was awake. I unlocked the door and walked in and saw her fast asleep.

"Soka, time to get up." I said as I gently shook her.

"Five more minutes master.... I'm dreaming about (Y/n)." She groaned out.

I let out a light laugh and silently thanked the force it was me waking her up and not Skywalker.

"Soka, time to get up."

She opened her eyes and saw that it was me. She quickly grabbed my hand and I let out a squeak as she pulled me onto the bed.

"Soka, we are gonna get caught." I whispered as I tried to get out of her grasp.

"Master, done knows.... secretly married to Padmé...." she whispered as she snuggled into me.

"I knew it." I said as I put an arm around her.

"Padmé is pregnant.... too."

"Remind me to send her a fruit basket." I said as I kissed her forehead.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes. I finally gave in and closed my eyes and went to sleep.