Cal

Angst!

Mentions of torture!!

He was an Inquisitor now. He had failed at stopping The Empire from finding the children. They ended up killing all of them and he turned, blaming himself. It felt strange to see him so cold. He use to was my greatest friend and now he is my warden.

"Cal, please don't do this." I begged as he went to the machine.

"Where is Cere?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know."

"Lies." He said before he turned the machine on.

I let out a scream as I felt the bolts course through me.

"I don't know! Cal! Please!" I yelled.

"You know something."

"All I know is she left... to join the rebels... she didn't tell me anything, I swear." I said through tears.

"I believe you." He said as he touched my face.

I looked up at him and saw nothing.

"I'm going to give you a choice... I will either kill you here and now... or you will join me... fight by my side... lay in the bed I lay in." He said softly.

"Cal...."

"Choice." He ordered.

I thought it over and I realized that if I was with him, I could try to bring him back.

"You." I said softly.

The smile on his face was sinful as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I hadn't realized, but with that first kiss I had destroyed the light inside of me.

Also I am coming out with a Clone Headcannon soon. I am trying to get most of it started before I start to publish chapters from it.