Rex

I had met the Bad Batch by accident, I had been in a prison camp for slaves and they had found me and rescued me, and because of this I join them. I was close to all of them in some way, but it was only friend ship wise, though I do see Tech as a baby brother.

"So who are these guys?" I asked as I followed Hunter.

"Regs." Crosshair said calmly.

"Regular clones. Commander Cody is an old friend." Hunter explained.

I nodded my head and we met up with them. As soon as I spotted him I felt my heart stop. He was probably one of the hottest clones I had ever seen and that's saying something because I saw Hunter every day.

"Hello Captain." I said playfully.

Hunter smacked the back of my head and I sent him a glare. I heard the two clones behind Rex laugh and I sent them a wink.

"Let's get going." Hunter said as he pushes me towards the ship.

The mission went off without a hit, or it was until I saw a droid aiming at Rex.

"Rex! Down!" I yelled as I tackled him.

We hit the ground and rolled down a small slope. I hit the ground with a groan and Rex came crashing down on my chest. He set up and noticed he was eye level with my boobs.

"At least buy me a drink first." I said with a laugh.

He cleared his throat and got up. He held his hand and I took it and allowed him to help me up.

"Thanks for the hand."

"No problem... thanks for the save back there." He said calmly.

"You can pay me back later." I said as I sent him a wink.

We made it back to the team and got ready to return to base to rest. We got off the ship and I was stopped by Rex.

"So, about that drink?" He asked with a smile.

"You offering to pay?"

"Why pay when you know where the general's stash is?"

"Lead the way captain."

We made it to his room and he allowed me in.

"Just like I pictured it." I thought out loud.

"What do you mean?" He asked calmly.

"Neat and very little items, just like a ranking officer normally has." I said as I plopped down on his bed.

"I don't see any reason to keep anything sentimental." He said as he handed me a glass.

I nodded my head and took a sip.

"Maybe you need a reason to keep something sentimental." I said calmly.

"When I find one, I'll let you know." He said with a smile.

After I was finished I set the glass down. Rex excused himself to use the refresher and I smiled as I set down my necklace. I grabbed a piece of paper and write in it.

Better not throw this away Captain. I'll see you again.- (Y/n)

I left his room and got ready to leave with the Bad Batch.

Years later

I fixed my armor and let out a sigh as I walked through the station. It had been years since the end of the clone wars and the Empire was now in control. I fought with the rebels and helped the injured.

"Hey! We got a mission!" Ezra yelled as he walked up to me.

"Where too?"

"We are going to find an old friend of Ahsoka's." He explained.

I nodded my head and followed him to the ship. When we landed I saw a group of men. We found out they where clones and I let out a laugh as I found out their names.

"Been awhile Captain." I said as I smiled up at him.

His eyes went wide and he looked at me shocked.

"(Y/n)?" He asked shocked.

"See you finally kept something sentimental." I said as I spotted my necklace.

"A crazy woman gave it to me... you wouldn't of happened to seen her lately?" He asked with a smirk.

I climbed up to ladder and went to say something but was cut off by him pulling me into a kiss.

"If you say buy you a drink first, I swear-"

"I was gonna say it took you long enough." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.