Kix

Mentions of torture!

I let out a scream as I felt the electricity course through. It stopped and I gasped for air.

"Tell me what I wants to know and this will stop." The bounty Hunter said calmly.

"Screw... you." I said softly.

"Have it your way."

He started it back up and I let out another scream. Before long I had passed out and the last thing I heard was the sound of blasters going off.

Kix's POV

I could hear her screams, and I felt anger course through me. Why did they want her? She knew nothing! She was just a medic like myself.

"Kix, she will be alright." Rex said as he gently touched my shoulder.

"I know, but that bounty hunter won't be." I growled out.

We made it to the room and I quickly shot the bounty hunter and then ran to check on (Y/n).

"How is she?" Rex asked as he walked up to me.

"She's alive, weak but alive. I need to get her out of here." I explained as I got her out of the cuffs.

Her eyes open for a split second and she gently said my name.

"Kix... I'm sorry." She whispered before she passed out again.

Sorry.... if anyone should be sorry it was me. I put her in so much danger... and she still is in some danger.

"Let's go Vod." Rex said softly.

I nodded my head and carried her away.

Your POV

When I woke up there was a light shinning In my eyes. I let out a groan and covered my face.

"You're awake." A gentle voice said.

I turned my head and felt tears stream down my face upon seeing the familiar face of the man I loved.

"Kix... tell me this isn't a dream." I begged.

"It isn't, cyar'ika... I'm here." He said as he squeezed my hand on his.

I let out a sigh as I pulled him into the bed and snuggled into his chest.

"I thought I would never see you again." I whispered through tears.

"You should of known I'd search the whole galaxy for you." He said with a laugh.

I smiled up to him and gently leaned up and kissed him.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said softly.

Time skip

Kix let out a sigh as he stood over a freshly dug grave. A man who he barley knew placed a gentle hand on his shoulder before walking away.

"I said I would always find you... and apart of me wishes... I had lied." He said through tears.

He crouched down to the stone and gently traced the words.

Hear lies (Y/n)
Loving mother
Loving wife
Loving friend

"Sleep well, cyar'ika." He said softly.