Chapter 12

I kept running and looking behind me to back sure Caleb wasn't following me. I was getting closer to the door that lead me out of this place to home but as soon as I open that door Caleb was standing right there waiting for me. I screams as loud as I can when I saw Willie come running down the hallway. 

"Willie what are you doing?"

"Helping you and tell Alex if I end up going away tell him I liked him too"

"I'll try if I remember. I know he likes you Willie" I smiled 

"Thank you by Julie"

Willie ran right into Caleb and they both fell to the ground. I ran right past them knowing I need to get home. I finally made it home and went to the garage to relax after that horrible day. I laid down on the couch. I heard loud noice and it was hurting my head so bad. I knew something was wrong so I finally got up and went to tell my dad. We went to the hospital and they told me I did have a concussion. I was forgetting stuff and didn't think I can remember how to the piano. I cried because they told me I would have to relearn a lot things again if I don't get my memory back. It was getting worse so my dad made me go to my room to rest for the night. I woke up to loud noice again. I looked over to the corner of my room to see three people standing there and I screamed so loud my dad came running in. 

"Julie what's wrong"

"I saw ghost"

"Not this again"

"What do you mean again?"

"You did this a couple of months ago saying you saw ghost in the garage"

"Im sure I just saw them dad"

"Julie ghost aren't real now rest some more"

Maybe he was right ghost aren't real. My head hurting a lot still anyways so I could just be seeing things. I didn't know what I was gonna do if I need to relearn everything again.

*****************************************************

Did Julie forget the guys?

Will she ever remember again?