Chapter 4

Moments like these is when I wish my mom was still here like I could ask her about my boy problems. I looked up to the sky to talk to my mom like I did the other night so hopefully she will give me a sign or something. 

"Hey mom if you're listening I need some help with boy problems. I like one of the ghost boys and I know you probably sent them to me so that's weird right?" I moved hair behind my ear when telling her this. 

"But anyways would it be weird to date a ghost or should I go for it? Give me a sign mom please"  

"Julie?" I heard Reggie 

"What are you doing here? How much did you hear?" I had a tear go down my cheek 

" I heard it all I'm sorry Julie if I knew you were talking to your mom I wouldn't have came out here" Reggie came up next me looking at me 

"No it's fine but don't tell the others please" 

"Can we talk?"

"Yes we can Reggie

"Again I'm sorry you were talking to your mom but when you said she sent us to you how do you know?" He looked so confused but I didn't know how tell him about it all 

"Oh umm that yeah I found a shirt in her stuff that had your band name on it so she must have known you guys?"

"Maybe she was a fan that's it?

"Maybe that too but I found a CD too"

"Julie again maybe just a fan"

"Okay never mind" I looked away from him when I wanted to tell him everything.

"Hey but Luke give a change at least Julie. He's a great guy and deserve happiness in his dead life"

"Thank you but I still got to think about this" When I know didn't have to really think about it at all when I knew I wanted him just as much as he wanted me

Reggie left finally after that being a little weird of him hearing me talk to my dead mom. I felt embarrassed when he asked if I knew she brought them to me but I'm sure of it that she did and I know she will give me a sign if I should give Luke a change. I went up to my room and for some reason I felt the need to look through her stuff again. When I was looking at her stuff again I just knew she had to know them somehow but how is my question. I looked up their CD but can't anything about it because seem like they weren't out yet when they died. I needed to know why they were here and what the reason for them to be back because it can't be for me playing their CD that night.