Chapter 6

Luke's mom let me inside and gave me a drink. I knew maybe I could talk to her but I don't know how I could do that. I feel the need to tell her Luke is in here with us right now. I felt the need to show her the YouTube video of me performing with Luke and the others. I pulled out my phone to pull up the video but something stopped me. I looked up and it was Reggie and Alex stopping me. Alex whispers in my ear"Talk to her, she a mom she could help and Luke will hear and be like you're talking to him not her." What Alex said me is what I really needed at the moment specially right now. Reggie and Alex left me alone with Luke and his mother so I could talk to them well talk to Luke's mom to see if she could help me.

"What made you come here today Julie?"

"I know you were a mom and I kinda need one today"

"What about your mom?" when she asked me that I just wanted to cry but I can't do that at the moment 

"She died a year ago"

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie but what can I help you with Julie?"

"I like this guy but this other guy likes me and I said yes to a date to the guy that likes me but I really don't wanna go on his date unless it's with the one I like. The guy I like also heard me well me saying yes to that guy and ran out crying. I also feel like I need to go on this other date to make sure my feeling for the other boy is real" 

"I think you should do the date with the guy you like because that will make you happy but if you need to know the feeling real with the one you like also go on a date with him why not both to see which one you like and have fun with the most" I knew she was right 

"You're right but to bad he wont talk to me now after what happen to let me explain myself and ask him on a date as well"

"Go find him" 

"I will maybe he's in my garage where I practice. Thank you so much" I gave Luke the eye to know where he had to meet me at to talk about what just happen in there.

I left Luke's mom house and if it wasn't for Alex help I wouldn't have known what to do. I went the garage to see if Luke was here yet. I walked in but all I saw was Alex and Reggie. I got so upset when all I saw was them and no Luke.