Chapter 21

Everyone left the room so I could talk to Luke alone just me and him. I wanted to tell him how I felt and how much I like him. I want them to come back home with me. Luke gets closer to me and it almost felt like he is gonna kiss me. He couldn't right since he is a ghost but I did feel them when they hugged me. He kept getting closer to me and closer but I backed up and sat down on the couch that was in there. I looked up at him and wanted to cry but no tears came out. 

"What did you want to talk about with me Julie?" Luke said as he sat down next to me

"I need to tell you...." I was about tell him when the door opened

"We need to go like NOW!" Alex yelled in

We got up and ran out the door looking at everyone. We were confused why we needed to go so fast unless Caleb was coming back because he knew. When I saw Reggie screaming but Luke ran up to him to cover his mouth.

"Why are we screaming Reggie?" Julie asked him

"Well Flynn slapped him because she can see us now but we don't know why" Alex explained to us as we ran down the hall to get away 

I stopped in my tracks looking at Flynn like why would you do it. She started to laugh because she knew it was funny but I started to laugh too. I can see Flynn slapping him which makes it so much funnier to me. 

"Flynn why?" I said in between my laughing 

"I wanted to.... see....if..I could slap..him"she said laughing her butt off 

"Flynn if you can see them then you can touch them..... Wait!? I yelled out 

"What Julie?" Luke questioned when I said wait

If Flynn can slap Reggie does that mean they are alive again or am I going crazy. I need to know if they are alive now or now. I wanted to kiss Luke so badly. 

"Julie are you gonna say it?" They all said together

I didn't have to say anything I just have to show them I mean Luke.I ran up to Luke and got on my tiptoes and kissed him.