Chapter 15

I kept walking with Flynn and we find a spot to sit so I can finally talk to her. I looked so sad because it seems weird to say this to her but I can't lie to my best friend. I was ready to tell someone at least. It's been so hard on me acting like I don't know the guys. She needs to know I can remember and that I never forgot.

"Julie what is it?"

"I need you to know that I know the guys Luke,Reggie and Alex"

"What you do?How?" she sounded confused at first 

"I got told that if I don't make them join Caleb's band they will hurt my family so I acted like I don't know them and act like I will never know them again. It hurts me a lot but its to protect us and the guys"

"What you need to tell them Julie specially Luke"

"I can't do it Flynn they need to go join Caleb or they will get hurt as well as my family Flynn"

"Julie they need to know don't you think?"

"Yeah they do but I can't see them getting hurt again" I cried because I cared about them so much it hurt me even more 

"Julie I can tell this is hurting you and I think that's what that Caleb dude wants to happen see he wants to be happy when he knows you are hurting inside so tell the boys Julie"

I finally told Flynn what happen and it felt great to tell her everything about what was going on. She wants me to tell them I remember them but I don't think I can do it. I went home to lay in bed to think if I should but I decided that I won't tell them. I told my dad I was gonna go for a walk to get away from thinking of this. When I was walking I ran into someone and I didn't who it was till they looked up at me and it was Willie. I was so confused on how he got of there away from Caleb too. Willie looked at me all happy and looked sad at the same time. I was shocked to see him again near thought I would see him again but Alex would be happy to know he was okay but right I can't say anything since I don't remember them.