Gone pt.2

Morning
1 week

Sasuke's pov

"zzzZzzzzzzzZZZZzzz"

*BAM!*

...I woke up on the fucking floor....again.

I look up to my elder brother Itachi who was standing before me.

"What do you want now?" I asked with my usual grumpy tone.

"You fool of a brother....if you're planning on staying here and hiding then I suggest you start making me breakfast."

Tch I knew this was a bad idea.

Ever since that dumb dinner party, I've been hiding at my brothers place....I can't face Naruto nor my parents now. Naruto was scared out of his wits at the dinner, I feel so bad.

I was so angry I blew a fuse after that... I dont wanna go back until I can find a way for me and Naruto to be together peacefully without my parents and the whole fucking media. Another problem on top.....will Naruto forgive me for being a dick.

I walked down to my boss slash brother to make him breakfast.

Once I finished making breakfast I walked back upstairs to my room. I turned my phone on and....HOLY SHIT 30 MESSAGES AND 55 CALLS!!!

Fuck even worse....they're all from Naruto. . .

Week 2

I've been avoiding my phone lately....I cant talk to him....not right now...for fuck sake  why did I even leave! I could use a hug right now....but....I'm...you see.....

Scared...

Time skip

Week 5

I finally decided to go home after five fucking weeks.....WAY TO FUCKING GO SASUKE, NOW NARUTO WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

I walked into my house that I share with my band friends....I mean....members.

"Hey I'm back-"

*BAM!*

Everything went blurry for a second. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek....and....my nose is bleeding!?

I look up to my crew. . .

Kiba punched me...

"OI WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!"

"FUCK YOU SASUKE! YOU DON'T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE NARUTO!"

What the fuck is he talking about. I stood up straight and look to see Shikamaru holding that tanned bastard back.

"I dont know what the fuck you're talking about Kiba-"

"NARUTO YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU LEFT HIM AND HE-"

"WHERE IS HE!?"

The way Kiba was talking....made me go cold....what happened to Naruto.

"Sasuke....you need to calm down first-"

I cut off Neji...

"YOU TELL ME WHERE NARUTO IS OR I SWEAR ILL-"

As I was walking up to Neji I felt two arms around my right shoulder.

"SASUKE CALM DOWN PLEASE!"

I turned around to see Karin, Suigetsu and Jūgo. Karin wrapped were arms on my shoulder to prevent me from going closer to Neji.

"...please I'll tell you where Naruto is..."

I look at the red head, then to her husband.

"Hn"

We sat down on the couch while Shikamaru brought Kiba to his room. Neji walked to the kitchen where dinner was being cooked. Karin sat down and placed her hands with her husband also known as my friend.

"Where is Naruto." I said without being hesitant. Karin fixed her glasses and cleared her throat.

"Before I tell you Sasuke, you have to promise me that you won't skip your tour coming up."

"Whatever just tell me."

Suddenly Kiba came out of no where.

"He's gone."

Huh? Gone?

"What do you mean by gone?"

"I mean that he's not here idiot."

"Okay well where is he?" I said with a little of annoyances in my tone.

"Sasuke...."

I turned to Karin...

"Naruto isn't coming back for a little while."

Wait what! Why would he leave.

"You guys are lying! Naruto is back home like always!"

With that I left the house with my umbrella. As I jumped into my car I could see Karin and Suigetsu trying to follow. Without hesitating I started the  car and drove away.

Time skip

3rd pov

Sasuke walked up to Naruto's door and knocked.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

....

"TCH NARUTO CMON! LET ME IN PLEASE I'M SORRY I REALLY AM!"

the raven heard nothing but the pitter patter of the rain....till suddenly...

"He's not here...Sasuke-kun."

The raven turned to his right to see....the pinkett. She stood there with her pink rain gear and clear umbrella.

"Sakura...." the raven said sternly.

She gave him a small smile while walking up to the steps.

"Why are you here?" Sasuke asked rather rudely.

"The same reason as you....I want to apologize....for trying to get in between you guys. I knew you never saw me like that but....It broke my heart when I found out that my one and only love was being taken away....by my friend." Sakura said with a smooth voice.

Sasuke didnt respond to her at all except for just looking at her.

"Naruto....his parents are getting married early next year....I heard they had a surprise. My friend met up with Naruto so thats how I know a lot." Sakura giggled.

Sasuke was surprised at how much Sakura knew....and he didn't.

"...he's in America Sasuke...."

"..."

"You have your tour coming up right? You'll never be able to see him for at least 5 months." Sakura looked at Sasuke worried. Sasuke's face didn't respond but his heart dropped.

"..."

"Well....for whatever it means now...I'm glad you chosen Naruto...good bye....Sasuke-kun."

With that Sakura walked away to her car, leaving Sasuke in the rain.

"So Naruto....you had chosen to run away to America....but why, where, with whom?" Sasuke mumbled to himself.

After a few moments of just standing there, Sasuke made his way to his vehicle and drove off.

"Dont worry Naruto, no matter how much you hate me....how long it takes...but I'll marry you the moment I see you."

Promise

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

I'll see you then!