shikamaru special

Shikamaru's room
Shikamaru pov

"ZZZZZzzzzzZzzxx"

*HOONNNNNKKKKK!!!!*

"GAH!?"

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! I looked up to see Kiba with an air horn and a tray. That fucking bastard.

"Gooooood morning Shikabro! I got breakfast for you since it's your special day!"

What a drag...I am happy that he remembered but he always throuws the worst parties. They all end up as plans for him to find ways to sleep with someone. Honestly I would be surprised that he would fuck me next if he were to try.

"Oi ya sleepy? Here I brought you eggs and bacon! Eat up before its cold. And also I brought a glass of orange juice cause you know...WHO DOESNT LIKE ORANGE JUICE!"

Me....ugh so loud...

"What a drag...thank you though I'm really hungry."

I grabbed the plate from him and started to dig in. Kiba just watched me eat and smiled like a goon.

"Do you mind looking at something else?" I asked as he looked away puzzled.

After we finished lunch he dragged me to my room and threw a bag at me.

"WHAT THE HELL MUTT!?"

"JUST PUT IT ON!"

Ugh what a drag....huh wait th-this is...

huh wait th-this is

Damn he bought me the clothes I had on my list

Damn he bought me the clothes I had on my list...not bad not bad.

...

DAMN I LOOK GOOD IN THIS!

I walked out with my new clothes and Kiba was waiting for me in his car.

"Damn bro you look nice...welp you ready?" Kiba glanced at me with his usual dumbass smile.

"Yeah I am..."

Time skip

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WHEN DID HE-

I looked up to the most expensive restaurants in the country. For a guy like Kiba thats way out of place...like way out of place.

"Welp I hope you like it!" Kiba wrapped his arms around me like he does with his fucking hoes. I immediately pushed him off of me.

"Tch what's the catch?" I asked.

"OI! No catch! I'm actually doing this out of generosity!!!!" He puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms. Heh...thats kinda cute.

"Whatever....so what are we waiting for?"

"Heh actually..." he stopped his sentence and turned around to see Temari in a very nice dress.

"Huh!? Temari! What are you doing here!?" I looked at both of them.

"Tch what I cant go in with you on your special day!?" Temari snapped at me...hn very spunky indeed.

"Of course...You're my girlfriend after all..." I felt myself looking at Kiba instead and quickly turn away.

"Lets go...Kiba y-you coming?"

"Oh no I only setted this up for you two...you know date night. So...happy birthday bro and don't worry you'll have fun! Okay cya guys later....or not." Kiba looked at me straight into the eye and winked. I blushed a bit at just the idea of it...

But the weird part is...

It wasn't with Temari....

_________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this special...well its kinda short soooo....anyways

I'll try to be on more but can't promise.

With that

Thanks for reading!

I'll see you then!