ITS HIM!?

3RD pov

"OI ROOMIE! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"Huh?...OH SHIT! THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP LEE!"

"Hehe just thank the power of youth! Also don't forget your plane ticket...again."

"Yeah yeah I know!...BYE LEE!"

Naruto waved Lee goodbye as Lee walked out for class. Today is the day the 19 year old blond is traveling back to his home in Japan. His father Iruka met someone and moved to America to start fresh. The blond came down to visit with his friend Lee who was studying abroad in America.

"Good morning dad, good morning Kakashi sensei!" Naruto said while grabbing his luggage.

"Please Naruto I'm not you're sensei no more. You graduated two years ago so just call me Kakashi." The silver haired man looked up from his newspaper.

"Hehe cmon you two eat breakfast." The brown-haired ponytailed man said.

"Can't I'll be leaving back home today! My flight is in an hour!" The blond exclaimed.

"HUH YOU'RE LEAVING YOUR POOR FATHER HERE!!! WITH KAKASHI!" Iruka teased while Kakashi wasn't amused. Naruto ran up and hugged his father and soon-to-be other father.

"CYA LATER! AND I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING!" Naruto yelled while walking out the door.

"BYE SON!"

"CYA NARUTO!"

somewhere in Australia...

...*CRASH!!!*...

"OI KIBA GET HIM!"

"I'M FUCKING TRYING DUDE! OI CHOJI GET YOUR FAT ASS UP AND HELP ME!"

"WHO DA FUCK YOU CALLING FAT!?"

Kiba, Shikamaru, and their new band helper ran around the hotel room to catch Akamaru. The now really big dog was getting a vaccine shot today before they head back to Japan.

"OI SHIKAMARU GRAB THE LEASH!"  The tanned messy haired man said.

"I GOT IT! NOW CMERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The now tall ass Shikamaru said while jumping to Akamaru who ducked making the ponytailed man fly across the room.

"I GOT HIM, HERE AKAMARU A BEEF SLICE!" The long brown haired boy said. He was bigger of the three and had red swirls on his cheeks.

The white haired dog barked as he jumped on Choji making him fall and then grabbed the peice of meat from him.

"GAHHH!!! OI MY MEAT SLICE!"

The three boys were all pooped laying on the floor panting.

"Ugh what a fucking drag." Shikamaru said laying down with the dog leash.

"Tell me about it, he doesn't even listen to me when it comes to needles." Kiba said while also on the floor.

Suddenly Akamaru stopped right in front of the door and sat down. The door opened to see the guitarist and vocalist come in.

"Hey Neji...hey Sasuke....OI STOP AKAMARU!!!" Kiba yelled. Before Akamaru could react Neji got a hold of his collar and held him back while Shikamaru swiftly got up and put the leash on.

"FUCK FINALLY!!!" Shikamaru said while running to the bed him and Kiba shared for the week.

"Tch you guys hurry up! Once Akamaru gets his shot we gotta hurry to the airport. We'll be going home for a small break then we're off to Italy." Neji nagged.

All members finally packed and got ready for the day. Akamaru went to get his shot with Kiba and Shikamaru. Choji headed to the food court and ate before they had to leave. Neji and Sasuke stayed in the car with the driver.

"So Sasuke. Are you happy to go back to Japan?" Neji looked over to the raven who was now really tall.

"...yeah I guess but whatever." Sasuke said while looking at the window.

Sasuke's pov

Fuck I hate it when Neji's right! I am very excited to go back home for one reason. The blond I've been waiting to see from a very long time. I day dreamed the reunion with my dobe and didn't realize that Akamaru was finished and that we left already.

In Tokyo Japan

Naruto's pov

...IM HOOOOMMMEEE!!!

AHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK IN MY OWN HOUSE. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER GO OUT RUNNING WITH ROCK LEE EVER AGAIN!

I settled my luggage down and turned the TV on. I grabbed a snack from my kitchen and sat down on my couch.

The TV

Good morning everybody! Today's hot juicy news is about the up rising girl band 'The Strawberry Bellas' who won the tournament and band awards from battle of the bands!

huh...I guess Sakura made yet another hit award. Well who could blame her she is a pro now at electric guitar.

...its been 2 years since I talked to everyone. That year when she declared that rivalry...

Up next is the hottest boys in the world!
The band 'Konoha Boys' or their original name 'Friction' is now coming back from world tour for a break! Hmm maybe they found international girlfriend's yet. AHA EVEN BETTER THEM PAIRED WITH STRAWBERRY BELLAS!!!"

...Th-they're c-coming b-b...BACK!!!!!

I quickly sat up and looked at the picture shown on TV and scanned everybody.

Kiba-longer hair, at least up to the mid section of his neck. Has stubble on his face, possibly trying to grow a beard. Is the shortest of the group.

Shikamaru-Fucking giant!? tallest of the group. Longer hair pinned half up half down. Also growing stubble but just at the end of his chin, in conclusion...a goatee.

Neji-fucking long hair put into a ponytail. Looks about 3rd tallest. Has a tattoo of his clan on his side neck. No hair on his face.

Sasuke-....FUCKING HANDSOME!!! 2nd tallest. His hair is longer but pinned back into a low tiny ponytail. Left eye covered by his bangs. Paler then before...hotter than before.

After scanning the TV the news girl started talking again.

Also watch out Tokyo! Because there coming to preform before break!!! It will be hosted for the school reunion from their year! Thanks for listening!

Up next...

...SCHOOL REUNION!? AS IN THE ONE IM HEADING TO TOMORROW NIGHT!?
OH NO NO NO NOOOO!!!! IM NOT READY TO SEE HIM! NOT YET I'M STILL TOO SCARED TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

I paste around my house in panick not knowing what to do.

...THAT'S IT ILL GO IN DISGUISE!!! HE'LL NEVER SEE THAT COMING!!!!

AHAHAHAHA-OUCH!...I stubbed my toe...
_________________________________________

AHHHH CHAPTER TWO!!!

I am so excited for this and I hope people from my 1st one liked this. I'm very proud of this lol

Thanks for reading!

I'll see you then!