The date brought out the truth

3rd pov

"AAAAHHH SASUKE!"

"HOLD STILL!"

"IT HURTS PLEASE REMOVE IT NOW!"

"OKAY OKAY JUST STAY STILL ILL PULL IT OUT!"

The rose thorn exited the blonds finger and oozed a bit of blood. Naruto whined a bit at the pain as Sasuke just soflty smiled at his ex-lover.
(Caught you😈)

"Dobe you cry that much from a thorn?" Sasuke teased. Naruto just stuck his tounge out and squeezed his finger.

"So what do you want to deal with?" Naruto asked breaking the silence.

"...nothing really...what are you doing these days?" Sasuke asked with full attention on just the blond.

"Nothing I am in university to become a music teacher and instructor. I've been traveling and meeting new people." Naruto quickly went over with Sasuke.

"And I'm guessing you're very busy as well?" Naruto looked up to his ex who was just staring at Naruto.

"*sigh* yeah I am....so a music instructor hey? Well I hope you succeed in that." Sasuke smiled at Naruto who was taken off gaurd from it. The blond missed that smile that the raven only showed to him...only him.

"...Sasuke....I was lying about me being with someone...actually I just broken up with somebody." Naruto exposed his secret feelings a bit dramatically. Sasuke's eyes went to flames with a scary look. The raven got closer to Naruto who was scared.

"Who the fuck is the bastard that hurt you!?" Sasuke clenched his fists.

"No its okay Sasuke it's all old news anyways. Plus they live in America so they are long gone!" Naruto made Sasuke calm down a little. Then Sasuke realized something off.

"So why don't you wanna date?" Sasuke looked at him with sore eyes.

"...to be honest Sasuke....I think you could do better than me. I mean look at you. You're an amazing singer and guitarist. You were very successful as a teenager and every girl loves you. I think you deserve someone that can actually give you happin-" Naruto was then interrupted by a pair of pale thin lips. Sasuke was kissing the blond and holding him close.

"Mhm-sa-mh-suke" Naruto muffled out with little breath he had. The kiss was then deepened and Sasuke wasn't finished he got on top of Naruto and kissed his cheek. Naruto quickly pulled away from him and held the raven back.

"Are yoy crazy Sasuke!?" Naruto was very embarrassed.

"Of course I'm crazy...about you dobe! I love you Naruto and there is nothing you could do about it. I'll keep bugging you until you agree to stay with me again." Sasuke looked down to Naruto who was almost crying.

"Tch...dobe why do you have to make this so difficult and dramatic?" Sasuke got off of Naruto and sat up.

"..."

"..."

"Sasuke?" Naruto spoke.

"Hn?" Sasuke replied.

"Can you give me time? Like can we just hang out for awhile until I know?" Naruto requested.

"What!? You're gonna friend zone me!" Sasuke felt a metal pole hit him straight in the heart.

"NO! But....think of it as getting to know each other better." Naruto reassured the raven who was sad about it but did kind of understood.

"Okay fine then...but if I get impatient I'll go for it again." Sasuke smirks at the blond who was blushing.