MY DISGUISE!

3rd pov

A peaceful morning broke across the sky...sort of.

*CRASH!!!*

"OI KIBA WHAT HAPPENED!?" Shikamaru yelled from his room across to Akamaru's and Kiba's room.

"I FORGOT WERE NOT AT THE HOTEL AND FELL OFF MY BED!" Kiba screamed back.

"OI SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Neji growled from the end of the hall.

"YOU'RE ALL LOUD!" Sasuke now jumps into the loud conversation from his room at the end beside Neji's.

"WHATEVER LETS MAKE BREAKFAST!" Kiba yelled before jumping up and running down stairs. The others eventually found themselves getting up and following Kiba.

"So! How was everybody's free day? Neji and I left to see ten ten." Kiba said while gobbling down his eggs and bacon.

"I slept all day." Shikamaru lazily put his head up still sleepy.

"Hn? You guys left to the studio?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah is was a blast! And on top of that I just found out that Ino has a cousin from America! What was his name...JR?" Kiba arched his eyebrows.

"Tch you idiot Ino doesn't have a cousin...that was Naruto in a stupid disguise." Neji said as he looked over smirking at the raven who dropped his fork in complete shock.

"WAIT YOU SAW NARUTO! NO FAIR I WAS GONNA CLAIM HIM BEFORE SASUKE!!!"Kiba yelled with a teasing voice. Sasuke looked over at the both of them and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You guys didn't tell me you fucking met Naruto." Sasuke had venom in his throat. Neji smirked evilly while Kiba got scared and went over to Shikamaru who also had on furrowed brows.

"Chill Sasuke you're gonna see him sooner or later. Who knows he might show up at the concert." Neji shrugged off while continuing to eat his breakfast. Sasuke glared at the long haired brunette before getting up and ready for the concert.

Time skip...

"BAAAAAABBBBBEEE!" Suigetsu bolted to Karin who was getting Naruto ready.

"OI GET OFF IM TRYING TO FIX NARUTO'S DISGUISE!" The red head slapped her husband's hands away while Naruto just laughed.

"Wow I still can't believe that you and Suigetsu are married!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Heh well I'm shocked that she hasn't filed a divorce yet!" Suigetsu teased while Karin glared at him.

"Whatever be happy I'm your wife in the first place!" Karin scolded while doing the finishing touches on Naruto.

"Yeah I know that honey! Hehe she does almost everything for me!" Suigetsu kissed his wife on the cheek before walking out.

"Ugh...okay finished Naruto...you sure about this?" Karin gave Naruto a mirror.

"Yes I'm sure!...I'm not ready to see him again. Plus on top of that I just got out of a relationship." Naruto explained.

"REALLY!? WITH WHOM!?" Karin pushed up her glasses in complete shock.

"Heh yeah...it was a guy that I met in my university...sadly he moved away to study abroad...on top of that he told he couldn't do it anymore." Naruto whispered but loud enough for Karin to hear. Karin sighed and crossed her arms.

"Heh okay then I get it...You're gonna be late so hurry up Cinderella." Karin teased as she patted Naruto on the head. Naruto giggled as he nodded to the red head. The blond walked out ready to face the world in disguise.

Later that night
Back stage

"ALRRIIIIGHT!!! LETS PUT ON THE BEST SHOW!" Kiba yelled with his drummer sticks high in the air. Shikamaru smiled before smacking him on the head.

"OW! Oi Shikamaru what was that for!" The tanned man rubbed his aching head.

"Quit being such a drag mutt." Shikamaru put his hands on the back of his head. Kiba then poked him on the side with one of the sticks. Shikamaru gasped before putting Kiba in a headlock.

"Oi you two love birds done fooling around? Cmon we got a show." Neji teased with a straight face on.

"HUH!? WE'RE NOT A THING! SHIKAMARU HAS TEMARI!" Kiba defended. Shikamaru frowned a bit but agreed.

"Whatever hurry up." Neji shrugged it off.
...

"AAHHHHHHH JFNROSKBSCRBDKVDJSJAGCSOFOJCBRBDH!!!!!!!!" The crowd went crazy when the lights turned off and the footsteps of the band was heard.

Naruto squeezed by the crowd to get to the middle section, a bit closer to the front.

The effect lights turned on...

In the middle of the song everyone went a little too crazy and started to bounce around. Naruto was bumped and pushed around. Trying to stand up a guy swung towards Naruto's direction and knocked off his hat making his wig come off. The blonds hair was exposed.

Suddenly Naruto looked up and made full on eye contact with the raven who was still singing. He could tell that Sasuke was wide eyed as the two never stopped looking at each other in shock. 

The song had ended but the raven never took his eye off the blond. Naruto suddenly came back to reality and walked off leaving the raven on stage.

All the members walked off satisfied with their reaction.

"Hahaha we were awesome! Right Sasuke...Sasuke?" Kiba and the others turned around to see the raven gone.

Naruto's pov

Oh my gosh I can't believe that I did that! Great...I hope he didn't recognize me at all. Well my whiskers are covered so I guess that's good. I walked off towards the exit when a big ocean of fans came charging my way. I look to see who was in the front of the ctowd to see SASUKE!? he was running my way ignoring the massive crowd behind him.

AHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHAHHH!!!!

I bolted out of the exit and ran straight to my still old red car and jumped in. Before I could even start the car the raven jumped in and closed the door.

"HUH!?"

"HURRY DRIVE!" OH GREAT NOW HE'S GIVING ME ORDERS!

I listened anyways and drove off as fast as I could to a small park were nobody was at except a few parents and their kids. I stopped and froze when the raven suddenly turned me over and kissed me...

_________________________________________

...sooo i was being big dumb and erased all my chapters I was gonna publish this week! So now I have to do it all over again🤣😭😭😭

But don't worry ill most likely get another chapter done for tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

I'll see you then!