Chapter 5.

I woke up the next afternoon to my phone going off.
3 messages from Gilinsky. 🙈
2 messages from Sammy. 😜
1 missed call from Gilinsky. 🙈
Since Jack even called me, I figured what he had to say was a lot more important than what Sammy did.
And to be completely honest, I was still kind of upset with Sammy for what he did.

I ran my fingers through my hair.
I can't believe winter break just started and I already have shit going on with Sammy and we've all already been partying 24/7. We even partied on weekdays. Jack's parents won't be back from Omaha until close to Christmas, so we still have this weekend to party and if I know Gilinsky; it's gonna be huge. Not to mention, it's Friday, which means it's the first day that we can have a party for the weekend.

I picked up my phone and dialed Gilinsky's number.
"ALEXIA GUESS WHAT?!" Was how he answered. I didn't even have a chance to ask what? Before he continued, "So since Matt is officially moving here now and it's our last weekend to party before my parents get back.. WE'RE PARTYING ALL WEEKEND BABY!!! Starting tonight! 9:00, you know the drill! Ok gotta go."
I stared at my phone as a dial tone started. Am I really up for partying all weekend?

I heard a knock on my front door and decided to go out on my balcony to see who it was, when I looked down I did the biggest eye roll ever.
"Go away Sam! I'll see you at the party tonight! I need alone time!"
He just looked up at me and shrugged his shoulders before turning and walking home.

9:00 came around to fast. I looked around the house, everyone was out for the weekend so I guess it was good I'd be with the guys. I grabbed my purse and rushed out the door.
I locked it, ran to my car, and sped off to the Gilinsky residence again.
As always, I arrived to a house filled with already tipsy teens and music blaring.
Leaving my purse in my car, I walked in the front doors and immediately felt the music pulsing through my body.
I had no idea how messed up I'd be getting, but I was so stressed that I didn't even care at this point
"Consider it a peace offering?" Sam said handing me a blue MD. "It's gonna take more than one of these to win me over, trust me" I said grabbing the drink out of his hand and pushing pass him.
Matt was already here and he looked great. I smiled at him and waved before continuing my search for Nate and the Jacks. I felt cold hands slightly touch my upper thigh as the hem of my dress was pulled down.
"Sammy stop." I said turning and glaring at him.
"Fine. I'm just gonna go see who has the weed."
Weed. That could help me so much right now. It would totally take my mind off things.
I grabbed his arm before he had a chance to walk away. "I'm coming with you." We walked pass Matt, who was too busy talking to a few girls to even notice, and up the stairs.

As soon as Sam opened the door to Gilinsky's room a cloud of smoke greeted us. "Ayyee! Lex is here!" Johnson exclaimed from the bed, holding the blunt high in the air. I giggled as I walked in and took a seat on his lap. "Here you go. You seem tense." He smiled placing the blunt to my lips as I took a long drag. I blew the smoke out and quickly took a swig of my MD as Johnson passed the blunt to Sammy.
I watched as he slowly took one hit, blew the smoke out like a dragon, took another hit, and then blew the smoke in the form of an O.
"Don't let it die a virgin!" Gilinsky exclaimed as he placed a finger straight through the circle.

After a good amount of hits and half a MD I could feel my high and buzz start to hit me, in the best way possible. "How about we let Sammy boy kill this thing? I think we're all pretty done." Nate said holding what was left of the blunt out to Sam. Sam happily took his hit and then immediately after pulled my face close to his, I knew what this meant..
We shot gunned it; the smoke escaping his mouth and passing through to mine. His lips were practically touching mine. Once he emptied out his lungs, he removed the small space between our lips and started kissing me. He ripped me off of Johnson's lap and onto his, making sure not to break the kiss. I was now straddling him and could feel everyone's eyes on us. He pulled away from the kiss and placed his forehead against mine, the both of us breathing heavily as he ran his cold hands up and down my sides, tracing my curves.

"Uhm.." Nate began. "Maybe we should just.. go back to the party" Johnson finished. All three of them got up and closed the door, rushing down the stairs. Nate giving Sammy a high five before leaving.

"Come here." Sam whispered as he turned and laid me softly on the bed.
He was now lying beside me, propped up on his elbow. He reached a hand over and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. His finger lingered on my cheek as he began to brush his thumb across it.
"We should probably get back to the party.." I said quietly, remembering that matt was still down stairs but also still not really wanting to leave this room.
"As you wish." Sam said before kissing me softly on the lips.
He stood up and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he led me out the door and down the stairs, his hand placed on the small of my back.

It was already a little pass midnight and although the party didn't seem to be dying down anytime soon, I was.
I was sleepy and decided to let Sam venture off and have fun with the guys while I took a seat on the couch to relax.
I glanced to my left and saw Matt sitting next to me. "You're gonna pass out on me again, huh?" He said smiling. It was cute how his smile lit up his whole face. I nodded sleepily. My ears began to ring from all the weed and alcohol that I put in my system. I laid my head on his shoulder, rested my hand on his chest, and dozed off for a while.

I woke up around an hour later with my head in his lap. My eyes grew wide and my head popped up, hitting his jaw.
"Ow!" He sleepily let out.
"I-I'm sorry." I giggled a little.
I looked around the party, it had died down a little, but there were still a few people left. "Are you spending the night tonight?" I asked Matt, my eyes still scanning the room.
"Oh, yeah, probably." Once I found what, or rather who, I was looking for I got up. "Ok then I'll see you later" was all I said to Matt before rushing off.

I went to go tap his shoulder, but instead I was pushed right into him. "Oh.." I said quietly. I felt the vibrations throughout his body as he hummed before turning to embrace me in his arms. "And where have you been?" He asked before backing me up against the nearest wall, holding my hands to my side.
"I just wanted to give you some boy time. Why? Did you miss me?" I asked confidently. He leaned in and kissed me roughly and sloppily, moaning in my mouth with his hands gripped firmly onto my bum.
"Sammy, people are gonna see" I muttered into his mouth.
"Fuck it, the boys already know."
I pulled away from the kiss as he groaned, "I didn't exactly want them knowing either.. Look it's just, we aren't together.. What'll people think?" I asked him worriedly.
He chuckled before placing kisses on my neck. He mumbled his reply into my neck, saying, "they'll think that you belong to me, which is perfect because I won't have to worry about any of that competition, remember?" My breath hitched as he grabbed onto my bum tighter and pulled me in closer to him.
I could feel his excitement, literally.

I hesitantly nodded in agreement, although I didn't exactly agree.

A/N: forgive me for it being so repetitive, but I need to find the perfect timing for certain events.
BARE WITH ME.
Xoxo.