Chapter 2.

I got down to the basement only to find Gilinsky pressing play on the remote so that we could watch Superbad for the millionth time. Sammy was sitting on the floor with a blanket covering his legs and his back against the couch that Gilinsky's large body was sprawled out on.
I quickly looked at the recliner in hopes that Johnson would let me sit there but, OF COURSE he was already fast asleep.
I let out a small groan causing Sammy to look up at me and saying, "just sit on the floor, princess. It isn't gonna fucking kill you." I rolled my eyes and slid to the floor, taking my sit right next to Sammy.

A little bit into the movie I glanced at Sammy. I couldn't help but smile at how the light from the television danced on his hazel eyes. Not a second after I turned my head back to the TV did a gasp escape my mouth when I felt a cold hand graze across my thigh as Sammy covered my legs with the blanket. He pulled his hands up and placed them behind his head, placing his focus back on the movie.

I soon noticed that Gilinsky's soft snores had suddenly filled the room.
It was just me and Sammy now...
I tried to calm my nerves by listening intently to Jack G's breathing, but I was quickly interrupted by a finger tracing circles on my thigh.
I turned my head to Sammy and shakily demanded that he stop.
He obliged and brought his finger to an abrupt stop before laying his hand flat on my thigh. I was taken by surprise when, just seconds later, he squeezed my thigh hard enough to make me yelp.

I quickly turned to him, sitting on my knees. I slapped his chest and loudly whispered, "SAMUEL WHAT THE HELL?" making sure not to wake the Jacks. He completely maneuvered his body a good 90 degrees so that I was now seated between his legs and facing him.

As his face got closer to mine, I could still smell a light aroma of weed lingering on his breath. "oh shut up" he whispered. I glared at him and remarked, "you're an asshole, you know that?" He immediately shot back, "...an asshole that you want pretty bad. You can't tell me that, that little kiss earlier didn't get you all excited and shit." I opened my mouth to reply, but I was honestly completely taken off guard when he said that.

Before I knew it, his lips crashed into mine for the second time.

Our lips moved in sync; and this time when his tongue grazed my bottom lip, I parted my lips, giving him permission to deepen the kiss.
He quietly groaned into my mouth, and I took this chance to dominate the kiss, his tongue battling mine. He had both hands behind me caressing my lower back. Once I remembered that we weren't alone, I quickly pulled away. There was no way that I wanted one of the Jacks to wake up and catch us.

He groaned at the loss of contact and threw his head back. I could hear the aggravation in his voice when he asked, "why would you do that?!"
I shook my head, "I'm not going to let them catch us, because then I'm in this weird situation having to explain myself while you get props."
He threw his arm around my shoulders and looked at me before whispering, "well, I give YOU props, Lex.."
I playfully hit his arm before leaning my head on his shoulder and shutting my eyes, ready to knock out.

A/N: CHAPTER 2 AND CHAPTER 3 ARE SHORT, OOPS..