Chapter 3.

A/N: I'm skipping to a week later because I feel like the story is already starting really slow. OKBYE.

//one week later\\

Sammy and I have been flirty and touchy ever since Gilinsky's party.
The Jack's and Nate, surprisingly, haven't noticed.
It's also become a habit that I end up at Sammy's house, whenever all of us aren't together.
Like today for example...

I jog up the porch steps and knock on the huge wooden door in front of me. "Sammy! C'mon! It's cold out here!"
It was already winter and even though it hasn't rained yet, it was still well below the temperature we've all grown used to.
I look up at the sky only to see a shirtless Sammy hanging out of his upstairs bedroom window,
"I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!
CHILL THE FUCK OUT."
I flip him the bird before turning back to the door, awaiting his arrival.

As soon as Sammy opens the door, he smoothly leans his shoulder against the frame. I roll my eyes and push pass him, entering his house.
Once he closes the door; I hear him turn on his heels and begin walking up to me.

His cold hands soon make contact with my skin as he runs them up and down my curves causing my shirt to go up a bit. His plump lips make contact with my shoulder and I can feel the goosebumps already starting to form everywhere.
I turn around to face him and we both just sort of look at each other for a moment. I take in his eyes and the smirk that is playing on his lips, as usual.

Suddenly, he backs me up against a wall. He tilts my head up and kisses me. It's a slow kiss and he has one of his large hands on my waist to make sure I stay pushed against the wall.
I let out a gasp before he kisses me again; this time with a bit more need, like he's begging me to give him more. "Sammy... C'mon.. Let's.. watch a movie.." I say in between kisses. He lets out a groan and pulls away from me. He mutters "fine" before grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

As soon as we get to his room I slip my shoes off and sit criss-cross Apple sauce on his bed. He cocks an eyebrow up at me before sitting himself on my lap. He shifts his weight, causing us both to fall over on his bed.
"Get out of my face and pick a movie, you idiot." I giggle.
He just looks at me and nods, placing a soft peck on my lips before picking himself up.

30 minutes into the movie Sam and I are cuddled next to each other on his bed. His arm around my shoulder and my hand reached up and intertwined with his. "I still hate you, you know?" He says looking down at me. "And I still think you're a fuck boy, Wilk." I shoot back at him. A chuckle escapes his lips before we both turn our attention back to the movie.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and there's banging on his front door.
"TIC TAC WILK OPEN UP!" "SAMMY BOY!! WE HAVE DRINKS!!"
My head quickly shoots up when I realize who's at the door,
"WHY ARE NATE AND GILINSKY HERE? SAMMY WHAT THE FUCK?" He covers my mouth in order to stop me from continuing to yell at him.
"I didn't know they were coming! You really think I would've said come over if I would've known? Just.. I don't know, act normal."
I let out a "HA" as I watch him get up from the bed and walk out his room, heading down the stairs to open the door for the other two idiots in my life..

A/N: S/O to Nate for always ruining Alexia and Sammy time.
S/O to Gilinsky for joining Nate this time.
This chapter probably sucked, but it needed to happen. I wrote it and have been contemplating adding it, so I just decided to go ahead and do it.