I made myself two BLT sandwiches. While eating I played shogi with Kurama in the time space. These types of games were fun for me and Kurama liked them too since they were strategy games to help with my strategic thinking.

Once I was done with lunch and the game Kurama thought it was time for me to learn history. "Alright Kit this is the longest subject to teach since there was many varieties of history to be taught. Though you are smart I'm not gonna start with how the world and the shinobi world first started. I'm technically gonna teach you in reverse by teaching about this village first then moving our way up from there."

I sighed heavily from learning how long this lesson might take and Kurama noticed it.
"Hmm how about this Kit. Since I know how long this lesson will take, how about I let you do something once we finish learning about Konoha."

This peeked my interest and now I was curious. 'Something like what?' I asked.

"You'll see once we finish this lesson." I groaned at his mysterious offer but I knew I couldn't turn it down. I agreed and he went on teaching me again.

(Another lazy time skip-there will be much less of these later- two weeks later) 3rd pov
Kurama ended his lesson of the history of Konoha as Naruto yawned in boredom. "Tired of the teaching already Kit?" The fox says in a mocking tone which earned him a glare from the boy.

"Haha well luckily the history lesson of Konoha has ended so are ya ready for the thing I promised you?" Naruto eyes lit up as he almost forgot that he gets to do something after this lesson.

'Right I almost forgot! So what is it Kurama?' Naruto asked curiously. "Well I don't know if you'll like it but it's a start for later on. Imma let you start to learn taijutsu." The child was shocked at first but then started jumping around in excitement. 'I get to finally learn how to fight! This'll be great!' He exclaimed.

"Hold your horses Kit. Before you even start to learn any moves you need to get stronger. Fighting is pointless with no strength." Naruto agreed with the fox but was now confused. 'Then what am I gonna do to get stronger?' The child wondered.

"I want you to do some basic exercise everyday for two hours. We'll increase the amount of time and how much training you do bit by bit as months go by." Kurama explained. 'Sounds good but when will I be able to learn ninjutsu?' He asked.

"Patience kid, you'll learn whenever your chakra coils have fully developed which is usually when kids are four. Though even at that age people think that's too young to teach them ninjutsu so they learn after years in the academy." Naruto slumped and didn't like the idea of waiting until academy years to learn ninjutsu.

'Do I really have to wait until then to learn that. Can't I start a bit early?' He asked making a pouty face at Kurama which made him smile.

"You can actually. Some clans actually teach their kids about chakra a bit before sending them into the academy and teach them clan jutsus after school so that they're prepared but that doesn't apply to all kids." 'Can you teach me early too?' Naruto asked with an even bigger pouty face.

"Of course Kit. We won't automatically jump into jutsus as soon as you turn four but I promise you'll know a few tricks before you're five." Naruto formed a cheeky grin on his face and couldn't wait till the day to come. 'Can't wait Kurama, so what should I start with?'

"You can start by doing ten push ups and sit ups, along with a 30 second handstand on the wall until you have the balance to go without it and side steps for a minute. I'll increase the numbers once they seem too easy."