Going to Harry's

Harry ran off somewhere I don't know where. I just stood there looking at where the brightest star in the universe had been.

I felt someone wrap there arms around me , I could smell chocolate.

Remus

I turned around and placed my head into his chest. We end up falling into our knees still hugging one another.
He tried to clam be down but it wasn't working. Someone moved him out of the way and kneeled before me. I look up to see my favourite red head. Ron gave me a small smile. He brought me into a hug and rocked me back to front like a baby.

" I'm here shhh" he said over and over again

Everyone was looking at us. And everyone had tears in their eyes.

" we can't burry him" I said

" what?" Ron asked

" no body w..we can't b...burry him"

" we will , we'll...we'll just have an empty casket"

" can we put his grave next to James, Uncle Siri would have wanted to be with his best friend"

" sure"

" I miss him Ron. I want my uncle back"

" I know you do"

~~~

I walk into Harry's room after helped pack miones trunk.

I saw him packing his trunk. We haven't talked since Uncle Siri died we had just been there for each other.

" Harry?"

Harry head snapped towards me, he gave me a small smile.

" hey..."

I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stayed there for a moment. " how are you doing Cassie?"

" I'm getting better, you?"

" same"

" it hurts"

" I know"

" why is it always the people we love the most"

" I don't know" he said

" Harry I need to show you something"

Harry pulled out of the hug and looked at me

" what is it?"

I pulled out the prophecy that had my name on, I hadn't looked at at yet as all I could think about was Sirius.

" it had my name on it."

" what..why haven't you showed it us before"

" grieving , I haven't seen it myself yet"
We sat in the bed and I held the Crystal ball in-front of me and it began to glow

The last of the Noble house of black shall be the key to all and bring the chosen one to the ground she called home for where the final battle will begin. She will shared the same beginning of  the dark lord will help change the ending and will help Guide the marked equal through the path between dark and light.

" what do you think it means?" Harry asked

" I don't know"

~~~

The gang and I where walking back to the train, Harry and I decided that I'm going to stay at his house for the summer. His Aunt and Uncle don't know it yet but they will and with thanks the letter I have in my pocket that dad wrote I have a feeling Harry's  aunt will be saying yes.

We arrived at Kings cross late at night and I was struggling to get my Trunk of the rack, I heard laughing form behind me, I turn to see Harry was leaning against the door with a big smile.

" you need help?" He laughed

" no"

" your too small"

" am not"

" just let me help you"

" no" I said and I stood in the seat and leaned back and I managed to grab the trunk down. I turned around to Harry and smiled " see I can do it"

He put his arm around my waist as we walked off the train and onto the platform. I looked at him and smiled, I then looked around to see two adult who looked disgusted at being here seeing as I don't know what his aunt and uncle look like.

" umm Harry where are your aunt and uncle?"

" thy will be on the car park as they don't want to be anywhere near wizards or witches"

" ahh. I'm going to love pissing them off"

" same"

We made it out side and Harry pointed them out and I tried not to laugh , they looked so pissed that Harry walked out of there with me. We made are way to them and the cubby old one glared at Harry.

" Potter , get in the car now and tell your .... fellow freak to go away"

" actually my girlfriend here is coming I stay with us over the summer"

The Dursley's face turned red with anger.

" absolutely not!!"

I dug into my pocket and took out the letter dad gave me and gave it to his aunt who just started at it.

" it's a letter form my dad saying I'll be staying with your family, I think he's written to you before, he's called Dumbledore" I said and her face pales and then her turns to her husband

" she can stay" she said causing Harry and I to smile. Her husband kept arguing with her until she told his to shut up.

Harry opened the car door for me and I got in. It was silent for a bit until his aunt asked me a question

" so what's your name."

" it's Cassiopeia but everyone calls me Cassie as it's easier to say"

" how long have you and Po...Harry been dating"

" over a year now but we have been best friends since first year"

She just nodded her head and looked back at the road. I do want to get along with Harry's relatives as it's kind of a girlfriend thing wanting the boyfriends family to accept you.

" I'm sorry about your sister" I said and petunia looked at me with a confused expression " my family knows what it feels like to loose younger sibling even if they hated them."

She blinked for a couple of seconds then talked

" thank you I guess and who did your family loose?"

" my dad"

I saw a look in her face that looked almost sympathetic.

" I'm ....sorry about that, must have been hard for your mum and your family"

" I wouldn't know, she died not long after she gave birth to me"

She had a sad expression to this

" you grew up without parents?"

" yes and no , I had my adoptive dad , dumbledore, he's raised me since I was five."

She nodded her head and turned away and I looked at Harry who wore a shocked expression

" what?" I whispered

" how is it your closer to my Aunt then I  am?"

" Because Harry, I'm awesome"

A/N: I wanted petunia and Cassie not hating each other completely as Petunia lost her younger sister even tho she didn't like Lily it reminded me of Sirius and Reggie relationship a bit as Sirius didn't like Reggie because the whole blood purity thing and and when Reggie died , Sirius lost his younger brother.

It also reminds me of the saying have it and not need it then need it and not have it . In this case Petunia had a sister but she didn't want her and now she doesn't I feel like she wants her again