Chapter 10

Ayee, it's Hope!

Let me as two question, Do you REALLY like this book? Are the Chapters ok? In my opinion I'm seriously in love with this book.

Quote of the Day;

"God is about to put a period, where the devil tried to put a comma. He is about to end somethings that the devil tried to continue in your life."

~ Jefroy Hanson

(A little action towards the end. Things can never stay calm in this book. I'm going to edit this chapter soon by the way... It's horrible. Sorry if it's a bad chapter, it's midterms all week this week and next week so I can't focus at all...)

Aphrodite's POV;

I sat up, smacking my alarm. Today is Monday meaning School. I winced as I stretched, the burn mark that Harry left still stings, and it never went away. Even though the mark was there since Friday Night, and with all the cream I used, it's still not fading.

I jumped in the shower, rubbing my fingers over the burnt flesh. I winced when soap came in contact with the mark and blood slowly oozed out of the mark.
I cried out in pain and held a wash cloth there to soak up the blood. The hair on my neck stood up, and I had the feeling of being watched.

I wiped on the curtain to get rid of the steam. I looked through the clear curtains to find a person smirking in the mirror. I gasped, someone was watching me shower. I shut the water, pulling the towel off the rod on the shower curtain and quickly wrapping a towel around me.

I scrambled to the mirror, but not without tripping. "What the hell Harry!? You have no right to invade MY privacy and MY own body!" I yelled. He smiled a crooked smile and spoke, "Your body? Ha, 'YOUR' body belongs to ME!" He yelled slowly coming through the mirror. "My body belongs to me!" I yelled and I backed away as the lights flickered.

The room grew cold and it was black.
"Oh son of a butter biscuit from KFC! Stupid power outage!" I said. "It's not a power outage, love..." A husky voice said. I shrieked and turned around seeing Zayn. I sighed. 'Just ignore them Aphrodite. They're ignorant and ridiculous.' I thought.

I turned the lights back on making Zayn hiss and disappear. Before he left, he muttered, 'Stupid artificial Lights..' Turning to my mirror, I started to brush my hair, I blow dried it and pushed it off to the side. I was staring into black, soulless eyes the whole time but acted as if he wasn't there.

Opening my door, I hear Harry yelling for me to get back to him because I am 'His Property'. Yeah, no I'm not. I am my own flesh and blood. I do not belong to that black blood ghost boy!

I continued to walk into my closet throwing in the already picked out clothes and did my normal makeup. Covering the mark that Harry made, I turned around to see a really, angry Harry. I stepped aside and walked to my bag. I had so much confidence right now, I was really happy and proud of myself.

I bent down and gasped when someone grabbed my hips, pulling me into them. All of the confidence, happiness, and me being proud in myself quickly disappeared. "If you're going to cover that mark I gave you, I'll give you another one, oh boy, will this take A LOT of makeup to get rid of." He growled in my ear, and shoving my neck to the side.

I whimpered, thrashing in his hold. "Let me go. LI- mhmhh." I said getting cut off by Harry's hand. "Shhh, baby. It'll all be over soon..." He said, shoving his face into my neck. "It'll all be over soon..." He muttered again. He planted kisses on my neck as his hands worked his way down. Keeping a tight grip on my hips, he moved his lips up more.

Thrashing even harder when he found my sweet spot, I mentally begged Liam to come and save me. Harry smirked and planted kisses there again.I whimpered as there was a harsh suck and then a bite. I swear to God Almighty, he drew blood.

I let silent tears roll down my cheeks. "LIAM!" My screams and pleads for Liam to come was muffled. "LIAM! LIAM PLEASE! HELP ME!" I yelled again and let out a cry as Harry gave a very harsh and rough suck to my neck.

The door opened and Liam looked at me. "Aph-." He stopped when he saw Harry. "Harry. Styles. Get your grimy hands off my sister. Now." Liam yelled. Harry pulled back. I haven't seen Liam since the incident on Friday happened. I let out a sob and Harry pulled me up.

"Oh Liam. Good to see you. Again." Harry said in a evil voice. "Again?" I questioned. "Not now, Aphro." Liam said. "Aphro." Harry said laughing. "Oh yes, yes..." "Will you just tell me!?" I said getting impatient. "No!" Liam yelled. "See, I have known Liam for a very, very, VERY, long time." Harry said smirking. "But he's only 18...?" I said confused.

"Harry. Shut. Up." Liam growled. "Hush Liam, I'm getting to the good part." Harry said. "See. I known your brother for a good, I'd say, 200 years." I gasped, "Bull shit. Liam, that's not true, RIGHT!?" I said staring at him. "Harry, shut up now. Give me my sister. She belongs to me." Liam said.

"Ah, see this is where you are wrong." Harry said. He pulled my skirt down where the mark is and smudged the makeup. I let out a cry in pain as he rubbed harshly on the burn mark. "See, I already marked her. She belongs to me now. Be glad I don't kill her and take her back with me."

"Harry. Get off my sister before I explode." Liam said. "Nah, I'm good." Harry said. Liam started to twitch. His face grew angry. "No?" He barked in a demonic voice. "That's what I said, right?." Harry said, looking at me. I slowly nodded, Liam looked at me with anger in his eyes.

The Liam I know has puppy brown eyes. But this Liam was scary. The blackness from his pupil had spread out, making his whole eye black. His skin turned pale, and it started to crack. He smiled evilly. "Go back to Hell, Harry." Liam said.

Harry pushed me gently a side and gave me a 'you'll be safe' smile. "Not if I put you there first."

~<<>>~
Aphrodite knows what Liam really is.. :O