Chapter 15

Hey guys, so this is a cover that was a early birthday present from Rachel, another author made it. If you know her, please tag her. Also. This cover or the original cover? Please comment and tell me.

TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK MADE BY: mrsmalik892 http://youtu.be/CX3VBFp5BKs
(Just highlight it, press define and do search web, and watch! Comment your opinions!!)

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE LOUIS AND ELEANOR BROKE UP GOD DAMN LIKE. FÛCK OFF. OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDNT FUCKING BREAK UP. I AM 100% IN LOVE WITH ELOUNOR. AND IF YOU HATE THEM. THEN GUESS WHAT. (Sorry, hormonal week :/ that's why I'm in a pissy mood...)
KISS MY MOTHER FÛCKING ASS. I like them. So deal with it. Please, no hate. Because I'm doing what everyone else would do. Rant. Rant their problems on Social Media. Which is what I'm doing. In other words...

Bye! - Hope

Recap of last chapter;

I can't believe him. He brought MY Aphrodite into HIS world.

He has no right to being her beyond the mirror.

I saw her earlier. She stared right at me but she couldn't identify me.

"Lord N-"

I shushed him.

"I have business to take care of. Just let Harry know I have his girlfriend." I spoke cold. My tone was mono.

"Yes sir! Anything else?"

"If he wants Aphrodite, then he better be prepared. Because there will be the bloodiest war in all mythical history."

Quote of the Chapter;

"God showed me the way out because the Devil is trying to break me down..."

-Unknown.

Aphrodite's POV;

I heard voices and footsteps walking away. That was the last thing I heard. It was about 5 days ago. I slowly peeled my eyes opened and looked around. Fire was everywhere. I was surrounded by that and rock. There were torturous screams everywhere.

"Help Me!" Let us out!" "God please, forgive us!" Where am I? 'Follow my voice love, we're getting out of here..' A voice spoke softly. I looked around and all I saw was a light. 'Don't you trust me?' It spoke.

I didn't know what to say. 'Come on Love, I'm here to help you escape this place, the Devil just wants to break you.'I started to walk but though about what happened several days ago. 'You can trust me. For I am the light you seek in a dark tunnel. I am the person you pray to every single night at the dinner table/or in church.'

I stood there confused. 'I would never hurt my own angel either. You're my special angel, Aphrodite.'How does he know my name? 'My brave and powerful child.'Creep... "Show yourself then." I said bravely. 'Show myself?' The voice sounded familiar. Like I knew it.

I nodded. 'As you wish...' I stared in awe as I saw the light blob slowly formed into a human. I watched as the legs appeared, I could tell this person had a nice butt, a torso with a tattoo on his chest. His face stayed blank, only the hair on his head showed. I wanted to see his eyes. But his face stayed blank. He had no face. But he was wearing a long white robe, showing only the tattoo and that's it.

The person stuck his hand out, 'Follow me, Aphrodite. It takes a while to get out of here.' I nodded, taking his hand, we walked slowly. I'm scared. Things could pop up out of no where. They could lash on to you. Maybe they're like monsters.

Where they lash out on to you and they're also part if the devil so they feed off of the fresh, warm bloody human flesh. 'Careful, you don't want to get hurt.' He spoke softly.

I nodded and walked a little faster. 'See that door right there?' He pointed to a brown and red splattered door. I nodded. 'Run as fast as you can to it. I'll be right behind you.' I nodded again and took a deep breath.

I ran as fast as I could ignoring the growls from around me. When I got to the door I turned around to see no man. I saw small dark figures with white eyes coming towards me.

"Sir!" I screamed. "Where are you!?" My fear was wide as they started to close in. I closed my eyes. The feeling of ripped clothing and blood was all over my body as I screamed in fear. A hand touched mine and I screamed louder.

Multiple hands where on me, as the growls were right in front of me, I could smell it's rotten breath fanning my face. I screamed again. All of the hands were ripped off of me. Through my closed eyelids I could see this bright white glow. I opened them slowly and seen all of the creatures crawling back into the darkness.

Mysterious man cam over to me, still glowing bright and I looked at him. "Where were you?" I asked helplessly. He didn't answer, he only lifted me up and put me over his shoulder gently.

'You have a nice butt sir...' I thought to myself. 'Thank you. I love my view more.' He replied laughing. His laugh was like a harmony. It was music to my ears. But as the glow of his body slowly faded. The monsters slowly crept out of their hide spots and walked towards us.

I stared to move on his shoulder. "Sir, person, um they're back." I said but he didn't listen to me. The things started to run after us. I was scared. One of them appeared in my face and I screamed. The hands grabbed me and I was pulled slightly off of the mans shoulder. He grabbed onto my legs. Carrying me bridal style, he ran.

"Can't you freaking glow again!" I shrieked. He nodded and glowed. It looked like it hurt kind of.. "If it hurts you can stop..." I said softly. He shook his head no.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" A loud demonic voice boomed through the whole place as the rock crumbled. The man started to run at super sonic speed. I looked at the door that was coming up. I was confused until I realized whose door it was.

Harry Styles' door. I was excited and happy. I was all so sad and confused. Why was I excited and happy to see him? I'm sad because I left him there while he was unconscious.. The door was thrown open behind us and showed an angry, Niall!?

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME! SHE'S MINE!" He screamed. The mored he screamed amd got madder, the flames grew. "Come here love, I won't hurt you." I didn't answer. In a flash he was right in front of me.

"I'll take her, thank you very much." He said with a lot of attitude. He trued to pull me out of the mans grip, his burning hands burnt my delicate skin. I cried silently as Niall pulled again.

"What. The. Hell?" He muttered. He made no sucess in doing so. "Ok, I guess we'll have to do it the hard way."I squirmed. "Let the games begin..." He said smirking eveily.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

Did you figure out who Mysterious Man is? I think the tattoo gave it away. If not, look at all the 1D members Chest Tattoo besides Niall. And see which starts with a 'It' and ends with an 'Is'.

What's Lord Niall's going to do with Aphrodite. Comment suggestions on what I should have Niall do.
Comment... *points down*
§ here.
Comment There ^^