Chapter 8

Hey. It's Hopey. Enjoy! (:

Previously on The Boy In The Mirror;

'We crossed the line and ran out into the street. A truck horn honked as we screamed.

Alina went down in a plank and pulled me down just in time.

The truck went over us and we ran faster. I started to cry, and then I held it in.

Down the road, we saw Louis in a jean jacket and all bloody. Alina gasped and walked fast. I followed her actions.

She walked to her house and I walked in mine. We looked at each other, nodded, and walked into our homes.

I started to cover the mirrors.

"Thought that you could escape me?" The deep, husky voice said.

I gasped and dropped the supplies I had in my hand.

Last thing I heard was Liam calling my name, and it all went black.'

Quote of the Day:

"The devil ain't got no power over me. The devil come, and me shake hands with the devil. Devil have his part to play. Devil's a good friend, too... Because when you don't know him, that's the time he can mosh you down."

~ Bob Marley

.

Aphrodite's POV;

Liam lifted me up and carried me out of Alina's house. I looked back at her and she just stared. I looked up at Liam and he looked down at me. I gasped and tried to fight away to get away from HIM. He smirked down at me.

"Let me go!" I screamed. "Please. Don't hurt me!"

"APHRODITE. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT!" Liam yelled. I looked back up and saw Liam's face. "Li?" He nodded and looked back at Alina and Louis' house. I looked up at Louis to see he was all bloody.

I wanted to ask what happened but I couldn't because that would be mean to say in public. Liam sat me down softly in my bed.

"Sweet dreams Twinkie." He said as his face twisted into a evil smile and he walked out. I looked into his eyes and I saw those honey brown eyes fade into emerald green eyes.

I opened my mouth to scream, but a hand clasped again it. "I wouldn't scream dearie. Unless you want to be dead." The huskiness of his voice sent shivers down my spine.

I slowly shut my mouth and turned around and looked,up into the now black, soulless eyes. His pretty shade of pink lips curved up into a sinister smile.

"What should your punishment be?" He mumbled to himself. He reached into my mirror and I gasped at what I saw. He brought whips, leather spiked belts, brands and knives.

"Hmm, what do you think I should use on you Darlin'?" He said shoving them in my face. I could feel the heat from the brand right on my face. "Um, non of them...?" I said. "Tell me doll. Which one do you hate the most?" Don't tell him you hate the brand! "The brand." I slipped out. "Shit.." I whispered. "Congratulations doll. You just chose your punishment."

I gasped as he pulled my shirt up showing my red and pink leopard printed laced bra. He looked at it and licked his lips. I looked down at the symbol of the brand. It had the initials, 'H.S.' And in little letters it said 'property of;'.

I gasped and he looked at me. "This will remind you to never kick me in my no-no spot!" He applied it to my hip. I screamed loudly and he looked at me. "This is what happens when you disrespect me!" He shouted and applied more pressure. I tried to pull off but that only made him press harder. "When I call. You better come. I have my, how do you say, 'special' needs."

I gasped and tried to pull him off. Tears welled in my eyes and I let out a loud sob. "Deal?" He asked as he pulled back and stepped towards the mirror. He put his body in and called me over leaving only his head out. "Do we have a Deal, Dove?" He asked again, a little annoyed.

I grabbed the two scissors off the table in front of the mirror and looked back up at him. "No." I said and stabbed the two scissors into his eyes. Black blood seeped out as he screamed clawing at his eyes. I quickly hung the piece of cloth over the mirror and taped it.

I gasped taking steps backwards. I stared right at the piece of cloth and saw the outline of the side of Harry's face. "I'LL BE BACK DOLL. AND NEXT TIME, I WON'T BE SO GENTLE ON YOU!" He turned his head and shouted so the scissors glided agains the cloth. Soon the scissors were staring right at me.

"Have fun my sweet, innocent Dove. I'll be back. And when I come, you better be prepared to put up a fight. Next time I won't be so gentle on you. So get ready, Darlin'. Because I plan on getting my revenge." I heard heavily thuds echoing away from my mirror. I scrambled into bed and I closed my eyes. My fingers gliding over the mark Harry just gave me.

His words rang in my head with that really husky voice of his. 'I'll be back. And when I come,you better be prepared to put up a fight. Next time I won't be so gentle on you. So get ready, Darlin'. Because I plan on getting my revenge.' Those words will haunt me in my dream. And I'll never know when he's going to appear.