Chapter 19

Let me start this off by saying, Happy One Year of knowing each other and being my best internet friend ever, love you <3 mrsmalik892 (7/22/14{15}). Lil late but I said it to you that day XD

FREAKING OTRA METLIFE. HARRY STYLES SAW ME. NO JOKE. WHEN HIS BOOTS WENT ON THE SCREEN HE TOLD EVERYONE TO BE QUIET BUT I HAD MY FRIENDS MEGAPHONE IN MY HAND AND WHEN HIS BOOTS APPREAED I SCREAMED THROUGH IT WHAT ARE THOSE AND HE LOOKED UP AT ME AND SMILED AND I SCREAMED AS EVERYONE ELSE SCREAMED AND DEAD ASS IN PEOPLES VIDEOS YOU HEAR A FAINT WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE SCREAM AND OTHERS GOING WHAT ARE THOSE.

Anyways. I'm suffering from pcd. I need help.

Ok, onwards with the book.

Recap:

By that moment, the second she walked into the door, I knew something had came over me.

"Harry..." She breathed out after she had turned around.

I smirked evilly on the inside.

"Hello Aphrodite."

And in that moment I knew I was corrupted by the voices that was talking to me earlier.

I had one destiny at the moment.

One Dream.

(A/N: One Direction ;))

To kill Aphrodite...

Quote of the day:

"He created a Me to destroy you."

Garrett Ford (changed the quote up to match the chapter real quotes is 'We created a Monster for it to destroy you.'

SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS IT HOLDS EMOTIONS IN IT.

enjoy.... ¯\_()_/¯

Aphrodite's POV:

I shut the door and turned around. "Harry," I breathed out. His face stayed black and his eyes looked distance. "Hello Aphrodite." He replied with a rasp. His voice was laced with something I couldn't put my hands on. I walked around him and went to go get water. Grasping onto the glass, I asked him, "Mhm, well, I'm back. Did you miss me? You'll never believe what hap-."

I was cut off by Harry having his hands around my neck. The glass in my hand was slowly slipping out of my fingers but I kept a pretty tight grip onto it. "H-Harry." I said, sputtering. His what used to be very hot breath was cold lingered as he whispered in my ear.

I gasped for air in his tight grip. Black spots started to cloud my vision. "Do you know what I want to do to you? I'm gonna start at the neck. I'm going to make one long deep ass incision into your jugular vein and I'm gonna let you bleed to death." His evil cackle echoed in my ears. This is not the Harry I know, this one is evil. Almost as if he was possessed.

Harry's POV (creds to the wonderful MapleLeafx follow her and read her books. I fangirl over them) :

I let out a loud laugh as Aphrodite shivers in my arm. I grabbed the large knife right next to me and pressed it against her throat. I can hear her heart beat beating louder and harder.

'STOP. LET ME GO.' I scream. The voice inside me chuckles. A pleading voice cuts my thoughts off.

(A/N: Ok serious creds to MapleLeafx for all of this right now.)

"Harry don't kill me, please!" Aphrodite cried out, leaning against the wall as my hand trailed the knife again her skin. I couldn't do it, I had to fight this thing. The knife was pressing harder now and the cries from Aphrodite were poison to my ears.

You'll regret this later, saving Aphrodite...

But I didn't, and I won't regret saving her, and I had to save her again. But this time is different. I have to save her from myself. I let the grip on Aphrodite go as she looks into my eyes. My gut went in knots as I saw the look of fear in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to apologize but close it quickly. She quickly ran away as fast as she could. "Damn it!" I roared as I threw a glass cup against the wall. I picked up a glass dish amd three it against the wall. "YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP HARRY. YOU WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T FIND ANYONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU. YOI ALWAYS KILL THEM IN THE END OR HURT THEM."

A bright glow appeared from the other room where Aphrodite had ran into. I ran in there to find nothing left but a piece of paper slowly falling to the ground.

It hit the floor like a feather. I stood there staring at it until wind from the open window blew it in front of me. I picked it up and noticed the tear stains on the paper.

'Dear Harry,

I thought you were diffrrent. I thought you weren't out to kill me anymore. I thought you changed. I thought we were starting something in between us. But just to let you know Harry, I really-" it got cut off by a tear stain. But I kept reading, "you. So much. I never said that to anyone. Not even to my parents. I truly mean it Harry. But you've changed. Not for the better either. For the worst. Goodbye Harry.

- Aphrodite xx'

I held the paper close to my chest and slowly sank to the floor. I silently cried.

"Aphrodite, I'm sorry..."