Chapter 2

Aphrodite's POV;

"Do you think that Tinana would go into the Styles mansion?" Liam said. "Um. Probably not, she's a coward and jumps at everything." I replied. I pointed to her jumping at the sound of a locker closing. "Mhm." He said.

Hi, I'm Aphrodite Payne. Im 19 and I go to West Field High School and I'm a senior. I have a lot of friends. I've been told I'm very loud, bubbly, and funny person. Also, that Im innocent.

"Hey guys." My blonde friends Alina said, smiling widely. We turned around and smiled back. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

Eleanor rolls her eyes, "Guys, I bet Alina would go into the Styles mansion."

"The Styles mansion?" Her eyes widen. The Styles mansion is one of the most haunted places in the world. "Ya."Louis, replies.

"What are you talking about, Eleanor? Of course Alina's too scared! She's scared of her own shadow, the dark!" Liam laughs. See the thing is, Alina was afraid of the dark. But I never knew of her own shadow?

"I am not." She huffed out. "Fine, I dare you to go into the Styles Mansion for six hours." Liam dares. "What? No!" She almost scream. "Chicken." Liam taunts.

"I am not! Fine! I'll go in. If Aphrodite comes." I glared at her, "Um, bitch, excuse me? Don't add me in Liam's dares." She smile sweetly, yet sarcastically, "Sorry."

Louis smirks, "Fine. Both of you go." "Fine." We both roll our eyes at the same time. "When?" "Nine." Eleanor declares.

"You come with us!" I say. Its not fair. Like don't dare others and not do it cause you're also a coward. I mentally rolled my eyes. "No!" Louis says, wrapping his arms protectively around Eleanor. "Fine. We'll go at nine." Alina says "Good."Liam, smirks. They walk away and it me and Alina.

"You better come or I'll tell you-know-who that you like him." She said looking at Niall who was looking at me and winked. "Are you black mailing me!?" I said shocked.

S-She's so... so... Innocent. "Mhm. You better be there. 9pm sharp." She flicked her hair over her shoulders and walked away. I scoffed and did the same walking in a different direction. I passed by Niall and winked at him who looked shocked I just did that.

~9 PM~

I stood outside the Styles mansion. I was shaking. Along with Alina. "Well. Be safe." Liam said hugging me and Louis hugging Alina. "Incase we don't come out or something happens to us and we're not here, outside by 8am. Look for us. We love you all." I said. Tears pricking my eyes. "Bye." I said, my hand slipping out of Liam's as I walked away.

I grabbed Alina's. "Ready?" She nodded and we pushed the door open. We looked back. We smiled and waved and they did the same. A tear slipped out if my eye as we shut the door. We made our way into the dark, spine chilling, house.

Alina looks at me warily but looks forward quickly. I turn right and walk down a long dark hallway which soon leads to five doors. Ipick the second one on the right and turn into a bathroom.

I stare into the mirror for a long while and see a boy with curly hair staring back at me with black eyes. He's captivating...so...mysterious. I rip my gaze from the boy when I hear an ear piercing scream.

"ALINA!" I scream following her scream.

Alina's POV:

I walk left and turn around and see no one. Where did Aphrodite go?! I walk awhile more until I come to a long dark hallway. I've always been afraid of the dark, I guess.

I walk down to the door at the end of the hallway and open it. It's a pitch black room with no light what do ever. I see a shadow walk in the darkness and gaze into the room more.

I scream loudly as I feel myself being pushed in and the door being slammed shut. The last thing I heard was Aphrodite calling my name and I blacked out.