Chapter 6

Aphrodite's POV;

"Should I let her go. Zayn just let that other girl, Alina, go..." Harry mumbled to himself. He turned sharply around, his black, soulless eyes boldly stared into my sparkling, puppy brown eyes.

"Hurry up and leave before I change my mind." The mirror opened next to the front door and I could see Alina's terrified face. Harry whizzed right in front of my face.

His nose touched mine as he spoke his lips grazed over mine making me shiver. "Now remember, I'm always watching you. Through any mirror. I'll always see you and I could appear anywhere. In your house, at school, in the amusement park, or the camera on your phone."

He leaned in just a little closer so his lips weren't just grazing over mine. "I'm always watching you deary..." And with that he disappeared, leaving me standing there. I ran towards the mirror and jumped out.

"Alina!" I screamed hugging her. I started to severely cry in shock and fear. She gasped. "A-Aphrodite, w-what happened to your lip? It's all bloody and it has marks in it." She said fearfully.

I gasped and stared into n the mirror. She was right there was blood and tiny little scratches like glass was cutting me. I ran my tongue over my lip. I gasped in pain as I felt little shards of glass on my tongue.

*bold is what there both saying, italicizes is Zayn, normal is Harry.*

"1, 2 Harry/Zayn is coming for you.

3, 4 better lock the door.

5, 6 grab a crucifix.

7, 8 Better stay up late.

9, 10 Never Sleep Again."

The two husky voices was soothing. But that came to a stop when we realized how much in danger we are. I looked at Alina in fright. We raced out of the house but was stopped by a whisper. "Be aware, I'm watching you through your mirrors, Aphrodite." Harry said. "Be aware, I'm lurking in the night. Better be carful, it's almost dark deary's. See you at your house, Alina..." Zayn's husky voice said.

We gasped as we heard them chuckle and continued out of the house. By the time we got out of the woods. It was dark. Twigs around us snapped.

"Oh, Harry. Do you think that Aphrodite knows that you still can walk around?" I stifled a gasp. "Does Alina know that you are able to see in the dark?" She did the same as me, stifled a gasp.

"Run." Was all I said as we quickly ran. We sprinted as fast as we could. "The town!" Alina said. Our spirits and hopes dropped when we were tripped.

I felt warm, minty breath on me. I could tell they were 4 inches away from my face. I reached my hand up towards the hair. I touched it, it was soft, and c-curly. Oh. My. Lord.

I saw Alina punch Zayn so I did the same to Harry. I punched him in the face and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I pulled Alina up, "Come on! We gotta go!" I yelled as we ran.

We crossed the line and ran out into the street. A truck horn honked as we screamed. Alina went down in a plank and pulled me down just in time.

The truck went over us and we ran faster. I started to cry, and then I held it in.
Down the road, we saw Louis in a jean jacket and all bloody. Alina gasped and walked fast. I followed her actions.

She walked to her house and I walked in mine. We looked at each other, nodded, and walked into our homes. I started to cover the mirrors.

"Thought that you could escape me?" The deep, husky voice said. I gasped and dropped the supplies I had in my hand. Last thing I heard was Liam calling my name, and it all went black.