Chapter 4

•SHORT CHAPTER•

Aphrodite's POV;

"Alina?" I said quietly. Noise rustled from behind me. I spin around. I used the light on my phone. "Who's There?" I said shakily.

"Are you afraid of being lost, being killed, being alone, living in the after life, afraid of ghosts, afraid of what is to come?" A husky voice teased. "Come out. I-Im not scared of you!" "Indeed you are. I can hear your thoughts and your heart beat. Its getting louder and louder, faster and faster. You're shivering like you are cold."

I started to shake even more, my heart beat accelerated, and my thoughts were running wild. It got cold really fast as I felt warm breath on my neck. The hairs on the back of my neck turned around. I slowly turned. But just to be shoved facing the other way.

"ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!" The voice boomed making a few mirrors shatter. I heard a scream. Alina! "O-ok."

A few tears streamed down my face, just for more to come down. "I'm afraid of being lost, afraid of being killed, afraid of being alone, afraid of living in the after life, not really scared of ghost, and yes, I'm afraid of what's to come..." I said. "Tha-" "WHERE IS MY FRIEND? WHERE IS ALINA!? WHERE IS SHE!?" I screamed.

Another chuckle happened. "Where is she?" A different voice appeared. It was smooth and mysterious. "She's with me..? Tell me, is she afraid of the dark?" I ignored him. "Tell me." His voice got louder and his grip got tighter as he put his hands around my neck, making it harder to breathe.

I looked up and saw black eyes, raven hair, tattoos and a sinister smile spread out across his face.

The Boy In The Dark Zayn Malik.

"TELL ME!" I couldn't breathe. "I-I'm n-not s-sure. W-wait. Yes, she is." I croaked out. The weight on my neck disappeared. I gasped and took deep breaths in. Foot steps echoed away.

"Looks like its just you and me." The voice said. "Who are you?" "Me? I'm Harry Styles. Known as 'The Boy In The Mirror'." I gasped as he grabbed my feet dragging me away. I screamed. I saw the reflection of a mirror and Harry entered it. "Come on in, love." He gave one harsh pull and I entered. I screamed.

"ALINA!" Something hit my head. Black dots filled my vision. "They never learn." Harry said. And it all went black.

~<<>>~