Chapter 21

I'm finally back.. I started this chapter in November, it's February now >:-)
Never mind it's freaking April! And I'm so sorry. I have such bad writers block and Ninth grade is so hard. Kinda a filler chapter idk.

Previously on The Boy In The Mirror:

'Dear Harry,

I thought you were diffrrent. I thought you weren't out to kill me anymore. I thought you changed. I thought we were starting something in between us. But just to let you know Harry, I really-" it got cut off by a tear stain. But I kept reading, "you. So much. I never said that to anyone. Not even to my parents. I truly mean it Harry. But you've changed. Not for the better either. For the worst. Goodbye Harry.

- Aphrodite xx'

I held the paper close to my chest and slowly sank to the floor. I silently cried.

"Aphrodite, I'm sorry..."

Aphrodite POV:

I cried in his arms as he pressed the knife harder to my neck. I struggled under his grip. Slowly he let go of me, and I turned around to look into his eyes.

Fear struck through me again as he opened his mouth to say something. I ran away as fast as I could, tears clouding in my eyes as they blurring my vision.

I sat down on the ground finding a pencil and paper.

"Damn it!" I heard being roared and a glass cup being thrown against the wall. There were several more mashed and another yell.

"YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP HARRY. YOU WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T FIND ANYONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU. YOU ALWAYS KILL THEM IN THE END OR HURT THEM."

I quickly scribbled words down onto the paper. I read it over and a tear drop fell onto the paper landing right on the word 'love'. I groaned, "Damn it." A bright glow appeared in my face, it became very hot as I got sucked in. My body started sweating and my vision went black.

~<>~

Waking up, I was back in my room, with a towel over my head. Someone was holding onto my hand. I turned my head to see Liam with his head down.

"I'm so sorry Aphrodite. I hate seeing you hurt. I feel lost and broken without you. I want you to come back to me. Come back please. I love you." He cried and tears dropped onto my arm and hand.

I squeezed his hand and whispered a faint "I love you too." He looked up, tears in his swollen red eyes. "Aphro?" He whispered. I nodded slowly and smiled. He hugged me tightly while laughing. "What happened to you? Where have you been?" He questioned.

"Hell and back, literally. I went to hell. Met the devil himself. Niall Horan, did you know that? And Harry..." I stopped because a I couldn't find the courage to finish the sentence.

"And Harry what? Aphrodite, you can tell me. What happened?" A sincere look was in his eyes. I sighed, "He tried to kill me Liam." Liam stood up fiercely. "But it wasn't him!" I shouted. My head started spinning, my heart sped up and my ears started ringing. "He was possessed Liam! It wasn't his normal self!" I pulled at Liam's shirt, but he ripped his arm away.

"He tried to kill you Aphro!" He roared. I flinched, "I don't think you understand that! He hurt you!" I cried as Liam yelled. "What do you mean possessed. He's a freaking dead boy! He's dead! Deceased! He can't get possessed! He's de-"

I cut him off. "No! He's possessed. You don't know anything about him. You hurt me too Liam! Do you remember that!?" I screamed in his face. Spit flew out of my mouth but I didn't care. "You almost killed me too! You hurt me too and laughed. You laughed Liam! Like it was the most funniest thing in the world! I could've freaking died!"

The room got dead silent. Liam took a deep breath in and he stood up. Fixing his jeans, "I regret everything from today." Liam said, he walked straight out the door, slamming it shut.

I sighed and laid my head back. What a day... Turning my head, I stared into my mirror. Why Harry? Come back to me please... My eyes slowly drooped and for once, I was able to sleep, with no fear.

~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~<<>>~

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I have a headache and then a boy is distracting me and I literally am failing high school right now like fts I'm out.

I GOT ASKED TO PROM. OMG!

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. LIKE IN CHAPTER 12 I POSTED THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.33K READS AND IN CHAPTER 17 I SAID THANK YOU ALL FOR 6.52k READS AND 448 VOTES. WELL NOW, THANK YOU ALL FOR 13.8K READS AND 881 COMMENTS. Y'ALL ARE SO GREAT. ILY