Chapter 12

Hey there. It's me, Hope. I'm really happy. 1.33k reads. And we're barely a quarter what done with this book! And 101 votes! This book is really successful! Thank you!

Recap of Aphrodite's last chapter;

The Liam I know has puppy brown eyes. But this Liam was scary. The blackness from his pupil had spread out, making his whole eye black. His skin turned pale, and it started to crack. He smiled evilly.

"Go back to Hell, Harry." Liam said.

Harry pushed me gently a side and gave me a 'you'll be safe' smile.

"Not if I put you there first."

....

Quote of the Chapter;

'Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man.'

~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

Aphrodite's POV;

"Not if I put you there first." Harry spoke. They lunged and punched. Blood was splashed and Liam's face cracked and peeled even more. I shivered in disgust. Harry's face was barely damaged. But you can tell he was in pain in his abdomen. I was scared. For both. But there was strange feeling. I was more scared for Harry...

I decided to step up and I pulled Harry's shoulder back. Whispering in his ear to calm down and that everything will be ok. Liam noticed me and that made him angrier than he ever was before. My eye widened as Liam lunged, Harry had tried to push me away, I was frozen. I couldn't move at all. Liam's body did a 'spear' into mine. It felt like I got hit by a car right in my ribs.

The force of impact send me flying. My head hit the sharp corner of the dresser and I fell flat on the floor. The room was spinning. I hear a gasp, Liam exit the room, smirking, and I saw the outlines of Harry's curls before the black dots took over my vision, making it fully black.

Harry's POV (:0 I know Shocking);

I carefully picked up Aphrodite and brought her through the mirror with me, sighing at the blood that now soaked half of my white shirt. I cleaned her head, wrapping this... Well, white tape around her head and laying her down.

I laid down on my right side, slowly sliding my left hand down her left arm and hovering my hand over hers. I laced a few of my fingers with hers, she reacted by closing her hand slowly. I freaked out. What do I do!? I thought of the thing. Pull back. I quickly retracted. That was really hard to do in my opinion.

'You're so stupid Harry.' "Hey. That's rude!" I pouted like a little kid who didn't get candy. 'Aphrodite is never going to like you.' "I'll make her!" I growled. 'You're a pathetic excuse to humans, especially to the living after life.' "That's not true!" I said getting a little sad. 'Wanna bet?' "Bish please, I'm betting." I sassed, snapping my fingers. 'You're going to regret this.' "What is 'This'?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side. 'Saving Aphrodite instead of leaving her to die.' "I would never regret saving Aphrodite." I snapped. 'You will one day.' "SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed.

The cold house grew even colder, and there was a massive amount of pressure to the back of my head. I was shoved forward onto the ground. 'I'm Back...' I heard and evil cackle and black dots covered my vision, knocking me out cold.

Aphrodite's POV;

I sprung up, feeling an immense pain in the back of my head, and looked around. There was a black figure and it look straight at me with it's ocean blue eyes. I let out a gasp, searching for Harry, seeing he was on the floor.

I looked up, the figure was in front of me, it stroked my cheek and I saw the outline of white teeth, I looked into the eyes that looked strangely familiar, at stared back, then disappeared.

____

Who is the Blue Eyed Man?