Chapter 13

Hey. It's Hope. Sorry if this chapter is crappy. Rachel and I both have writers block. I have it on all of my stories.

Be sure to follow Rachel -> mrsmalik892 .

Recap of Chapter 12;

I sprung up, feeling an immense pain in the back of my head, and looked around.

There was a black figure and it look straight at me with it's ocean blue eyes.

I let out a gasp, searching for Harry, seeing he was on the floor.

I looked up, the figure was in front of me, it stroked my cheek and I saw the outline of white teeth, I looked into the eyes that looked strangely familiar, at stared back, then disappeared.

Quote of the Chapter;

'"If I get rid of my Demons, then I'd lose my Angel."

- Tennessee Williams'

Aphrodite's POV;

I wanted to reach out to the blue eyed man. I wanted him to come back.

I was scared. Not only because I could see my bedroom through the mirror.

But because it's dark.

Zayn could be lurking anywhere.

I stare at Harry's unconscious body on the floor. Should I help him?

He helped you, so you should help him.

I slowly stood up.

Limbs head to toe trembling.

I walked over to him and touch him with my foot.

"Harry?" I whispered.

Faintly I heard my name being called.

"Aphrodite."

"Zayn. Stop trying to scare me." I said.

"Aphrodite...."

"Leave me alone."

"Aphrodite. Come. Come in this direction."

I slowly walked forward.

"That's it. Come on. You're so close. My hands out for you to grasp."

I kept on reaching for his hand.

I felt some cold generating off of this body.

My trembling hands touched something, scared and unknown, making it harder to find him. As tears streamed down my face, I felt fingers lace with mine and pull me forward.
(Anyone notice lyrics from 'Moments' in there? Trembling hands? Making this hard? As the tears streamed down my face?)

I was pulled into his chest and a rag went over my face.

"Goodnight..." He whispered as I saw the blue eyes again and it all went black.

Blue Eyed Man's POV;

I grabbed Aphrodite's falling body and carried her with me.

Whistling some tune, I walked down rocky stairs.

If I want Aphrodite, I'd have to give up my demon. But giving up my demon means I'd lose my beautiful angel.

I touched the last step. I smiled once I saw my home. It's beautiful if I do say do myself.

The mountains of fire, people crying and screaming in pain and sadness.

Some of then like Hitler are just sitting there with a smirk on his face. Other are scare and crouched in the corner, begging for forgiveness and to let then be in heaven.

But once you enter the second stage in hell, there's no going back.

I sighed at the people.

'He's not going to forgive you if he hasn't forgiven me.'

I took one more flight of stairs down, this is my part. Stage three. Where the devil lives.

I am the devil. I watched over the land for a long time. After being banished from Heaven, I became the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, the man of all evil.

I sat Aphrodite down in my bed. I sighed, sitting in my throne, watching her.

I've been watching Aphrodite for years now.

Her wavy mocha hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. When she walks through the halls of school, she acts like she's the queen of the world along with her other friend, Alina. Alina is a quiet one, kind of. But she's not a loud mouth like this girl is.

I watched her grow up. I knew she had to be mine before that scum bag got his hands on her.

I can't believe him. He brought MY Aphrodite into HIS world.

He has no right to being her beyond the mirror.

I saw her earlier. She stared right at me but she couldn't identify me.

"Lord N-"

I shushed him.

"I have business to take care of. Just let Harry know I have his girlfriend." I spoke cold. My tone was mono.

"Yes sir! Anything else?"

"If he wants Aphrodite, then he better be prepared. Because there will be the bloodiest war in all mythical history."

*•*•*•*•*•

Sorry for the crappy chapter. WHOS READY FOR WAR SOON? Figure out who the Blue Eyed Man is?. I had headaches for 7 days straight. But it's pretty normal for me. I had it for the last 2 years. - Hope.