~ Chapter 59 ~ (Sacrifice)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) is literally holding using the strength he has left. Kokushibou try to to pull his sword but (Y/N) hold it firmly. Kokushibou knew that he didn't have a choice but to let go of his weapon.

Kokushibou jumped away as the susanoo missed it's attack on the swordsman demon. The susanoo didn't stop as it slammed it's own sword on the ground towards Kokushibou.

Kokushibou jumped high from the ground, evading it as a huge crater was made from the susanoo brute strenght.

However, the demon is now in mid air. The susanoo summoned it's third arm before punching straight towards the upper moon one demon.

Kokushibou's eyes become wide as he knew he can't dodge from this. He immediately crossed his hands in front of him.

The susanoo punched Kokushibou making him crash into a lot of trees. Kokushibou finally stopped crashing with lots of heavy injuries.

Both of his hands twisted in abnormal position. His right leg is decapitated from the crash. His whole body is injured significantly.

A few minutes later, Kokushibou slowly begin to regenerate as his right leg already grew. However he is not fully heal yet. Suddenly, he heard something running from far away.

"THERE'S THE DEMON BASTARD OVER THERE!" Kokushibou heard someone shouted. He looked at his right and saw three slayers coming at him from far.

Kokushibou didn't have his weapon anymore. He's also not fully healed yet. Kokushibou controlled his breath before he begin running away.

In the distance, he could see Doma and Akaza also running away. They probably realised the arrivals of other demon slayers.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY YOU BASTARDS!" the wind pillar, Sanemi Shinazugawa shouted as he continue to chase them.

The stone pillar, Gyomei Himejima knows that Sanemi wouldn't stop. "Kyojuro! Why not you'll look for Kanae and Shinobu, I'll follow Sanemi since it seems he won't stop" Gyomei told the flame pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku.

Kyojuro said alright before he splitted away from Sanemi and Gyomei. Kyojuro then goes to the location where he suspected Kanae and Shinobu is right now.

He arrived at the place and it looks very chaotic as a lot of trees have been fell. This is probably because of an aftermath of a huge battle.

Kyojuro begin looking around before he finally saw Kanae and Shinobu unconscious on the ground. He immediately went after them.

Kyojuro stood in front of them before slowly shaking both of them. "Kanae? Shinobu? Are you alright" Kyojuro said loudly in concern.

However, Kanae and Shinobu didn't budge as they did not wake up. But Kyojuro can still see that they are breathing. It would probably take some times for them to wake up.

Kyojuro then looked around before he finally saw someone on the ground in few distance away. He can see a pool of blood surrounding the figure. There's also a sword being struck on the figure abdomen.

Kyojuro immediately went over to check out. It's a guy in a really bad shape. Kyojuro couldn't see the guy breathing at all. He check for the guy's pulse, but he didn't find any.

Kyojuro frowned from this

Kyojuro frowned from this. This guy is dead right now. He don't know who this guy is, but right now, he can only feel remorseful that they didn't get here sooner.

They only managed to get to this spot because they heard loud crashes and short quake happening from the distance. They pinpointed that it was from this location.

After few minutes later, Sanemi and Gyomei returned to them. Sanemi is feeling disappointed and in dissatisfaction that the demons managed to escape from them.

Kyojuro walk over them before telling them the situation. "The Kocho sisters is fine as they are only unconscious. But it seems that we have a casualty. There's only one person dead" Kyojuro said.

Sanemi looked over and saw (Y/N)'s body. He walked over (Y/N)'s body before checking at (Y/N). A thought ran inside his mind when he saw the blade on (Y/N)'s abdomen.

"Did this guy fought those demons?" Sanemi thought loudly. "It's a possibility, but we don't know the full story yet. It seems like we need to wait for Kanae and Shinobu to wake up. They probably know something." Kyojuro said.

"Let's bury his body" Kyojuro suggested. However, Sanemi shook his head. "We don't need to, the Kakushis would be here later. Let them do their job." Sanemi said.

"You two, let's go. We still need to carry the Kocho sisters back to the headquarters" Gyomei said as he carry both Kanae and Shinobu on his shoulders.

Kyojuro and Sanemi aren't surprised by this. Gyomei is the most powerful in term of strength. Soo they probably let him carry the flower and insect pillars. The three of them leave the place with Kanae and Shinobu saved.

Meanwhile, (Y/N)'s body lay on the ground. There's no sign of moving at all from him. He just lay there motionless like a corpse....