chapter 18

Mitch's POV

It was amazing seeing everyone again. I thought it was going to be hard for me but I knew none of them would hurt me.

After a couple of hours they left and it was just Scotty and I. Today was the last full day I get to spend with him because he is going back to work tomorrow. His job was kind enough to hold it for him until he got back.

I plan on spending all day hot handsome boyfriend. I look around the room and don't notice him anywhere. I don't remember him leaving the house so I do the only thing I can think of.

"SCOTTY WHERE ART THOU?" I yelled.

All of the sudden a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me onto the couch. I look up and am met with piercing blue eyes. I landed on his lap so I curl up and nuzzle my face into his chest.

"Why did you call me baby?" Scott asked suddenly.

"Well since you go back to work tomorrow I wanted to spend all day with you but I didn't know where you were so I called out."

"Your adorable baby" he said and gave me a peck on the head. "So what do you want to do then?"

"Let's watch so movies."

"Ok" he said as he grabbed the remote and went to Disney plus; which has become our new addiction.

"What do you want to watch?" Scott asked holding the remote.

I grabbed it out of his hand " I can control this tonight". 

"Yes ma'am" he said giving a goofy salute. 

I began to flip through the movies until I found what I was looking for. "Hamilton?" Scott asked.

"Of course! A Broadway musical on TV for free? We are going to watch this so much you will want to breakup with me."

"I don't think anything could make me want to breakup with you. You are my everything and I love you to much." He said and rapped my arms around me. He began to kiss me working his way down from my head. I turned around and he kissed me on my lips. It started to get more heated as he made his way down to my neck. I could tell he was leaving hickeys all over. 

I blushed and looked up at him "I love you too Scotty." 

He looked down at me and gave me a quick peck as I curled up in his lap. "I love you more than you will ever know princess. When ever I am lost you will always be my eyes."

I smiled "Yes I will forever be your eyes"