chapter 6

5 years since Scott was deployed. Mitch's POV

I was sitting in the swinging net egg chair I had in the corner of my room along with my floor to ceiling bookshelves. I was reading my favorite book How to be the PERFECT omega. Every time I read this book I always find a new way to make my Alpha happier. It was a quiet afternoon since I rarely got in trouble anymore when there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in Sir" I said. Alpha Travis walked in and sat on one of my stools. "Omega do you remember 5 years ago when I first came here the Alpha that you were living here with?" He asked. "Sir Scott?" I asked questionable. "Yes, Scott. Well the war is finally over and somehow someway he survived and he will be reinstated as your Alpha this evening." He said. "Sir, what do you mean?" I asked. "I mean that around 8pm Scott will be back and I will be leaving BUT I am going to be leaving him and your parents my number incase you start to misbehave again. You are an amazing Omega and he will be very happy with you outcome. Now since you did your chores for the day and it is Friday that means that you are free. I do expect you to look presentable and come downstairs at 8pm sharp. Ok?" He said. "Yes Sir thank you." I said and Alpha Travis left my room. It was 5:19pm so I had 2hrs and 41 minutes until I had to be downstairs. I sat back down and finished reading my book and by then it was 5:57pm and I got up to get dressed.

Mitch's outfit and frankly one of my many many MANY favorites

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mitch's outfit and frankly one of my many many MANY favorites.

By the time I was dressed, makeup, and hair was done it was 7:49pm. I went ahead and headed to the living room where Alpha Travis was already wait. "You look gorgeous omega. Scott will literally die for you." He said. "Thank you Sir." I sat down on the couch and began to read another book I enjoyed Omega the guide to pleasing your Alpha's. I was so caught up into the book that I lost track of time until I heard a knock on the door.

_________________________________________
Ooohh a simi cliff hanger. Sorry for not update lately. Tbh I was just procrastinating. Hope you enjoy.

_🐱❤