chapter 7

It is finally Scott's POV again

After 5 years fighting in war and away from Mitchie I was finally going home. I don't know how I survived 5 years of war but somehow I did and I was extremely happy. Avi, Kevin and I all survived and we were all going home. I can't wait to see my Mitchie again. We are now 23 years old and have missed out on 5 years of each other's lives. The plane finally landed and I said good bye to Avi and Kevin and got in my vehicle and began to drive home. I had talked to Mitch's parents before the plane took off and they said that I would enjoy Mitch a lot more now. I don't know what they mean. Maybe because I haven't seen him in 5 years and I just came back from war. I really hope we will be able to pick up how it was before the war; I don't want it to change anything. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was already in our neighborhood. I saw the apartment complex coming up and pulled into our assigned parking spots. I saw a car in the visitor spot for our apartment that I didn't recognize. I ignored it and rushed into the building and into the elevator. The elevator was taking a life time it seemed but finally we reached our floor. I got to our door and prepared myself to see my best friend in 5 years and I knocked on the door.

The door opened and I was met with a simi tall feminine man. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. "Well don't just stand there, this is your house not mine I just lived here for 5 years." Wait did he just say he lived here the whole time I was gone? "You probably don't know me I am Travis Bush, Alpha." Said Travis. "Oh um I'm Scott Hoying, Alpha. What are you doing in my apartment and why have you been living here for 5 years?" I asked. "Mr. And Mrs. Grassi were worried about there son Mitch. He did not act omega enough. So they found me the best omega fixer known and had me come and fix Mitch. Which to say after only 5 years he is the best omega I have ever met. He is a very fast learner. I don't want to impose on you and Mitch any more. He will show you around and tell you everything about him and you will also receive his file. It was nice meeting you and if he ever acts up again my number is on the frigid along on his emergency phone and his parents. I hope I will never have to see you again." He said. I stood there in the entryway and he went to the living room I heard the sound of a kiss and Mitch reply "It was nice to meet you Alpha Travis." Then Travis came back into the entryway and left the apartment. Why had Mitchie talked like that? I grabbed my stuff and walked into the living room when I stopped and dropped everything. Mitch looked completely different. He had lost A LOT of weight his hair was bleached and he looked a lot more mature. As soon as I dropped the bags Mitch came running over and started to pick up my stuff and take them to my room. By the time I had came back to reality Mitch had just came back from down the hallway and was not saying anything.

"Mitchie I missed you so much. I never want to leave you again." I said and Mitch just hugged me back. "Okay Alpha, Alpha Travis said I needed to show you around and then I will make you something to eat." He said and grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Here is the kitchen, dining room, living room and office." he point at each area of the house. Mitch then con down the hallway. "This is your room sir, mine and the playroom " He said that one quiter. "Now what would you like for dinner?" Mitch asked. "Mitch, I can just order pizza. We haven't seen each other in 5 years don't you want to spend time with me?" I asked." Mitch gasped and fell to his knees. "I am so sorry Sir. I understand what I did and I know I deserve a punishment." Mitch said. What did Travis do to my Mitchie?

_________________________________________
Welp how is Scott going to fix this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

_🐱❤