chapter 8

Scott's POV

I went ahead and called the pizza place down the street and ordered pizza. When I went back into the living room Mitch was still on his knees. "Mitchie stand up you don't have to be on your knees. We have never done that before."He quickly stood up and went and sat on the couch and grabbed a book that was on the table next to the couch. Omega the guide to pleasing your Alpha's. Since when did we have that book. Both Mitchie and I hate the way to society works and have never done any Alpha/omega stuff. Is that why he is acting like this? Is this what he has been doing the pass 5 years. My poor Mitchie. "Mitch where did you get that book from?" I asked "Alpha Travis got it for me. He said that it would make me a better omega." He said. I was shocked. "Okay, Mitchie do you remember 5 years ago before Travis showed up how you and me never believed in this stuff" I said pointing at the book. "Alpha Travis said you would say that but the only reason you did that was because of me being a pussy omega" he said with an innocent look on his face. "Mitchie, whatever Travis ever told you about me was not true. I didn't believe in the Alpha/omega stuff because it is cruel. Everyone should be treated equally no matter what their rank is. We are going to go back to that and it starts by me stopping you from reading this book" I said as I took the book away and threw it in the fireplace. Mitch watched as I threw it with a look of shock on his face. "Okay Alpha" he said. "Also don't call me Alpha or Sir. I know it is going to take a while since you are now used to it but we are going to get back to where we were" I said. He smiled and the doorbell rang. I got up and paid for the pizza. When I got back to the couch Mitch was eating a salad. I looked at him with a confused look. "Mitchie why are you eating a salad? You only eat those as a lunch or appetizer" i said. "Well Alpha Travis said i was too fat and put me on this diet where I only eat salads. He left a whole 2 months of meals for me in the fridge." He said. I shook my head and took the salad. "You are going to eat pizza with me and don't say no because pizza was your favorite before I left." He reached over and grabbed a slice and slowly took a bite and moaned. I felt myself get hard and I bit my lip to ignore it. Mitch looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back this was about to be a long and hard trip.

_________________________________________

Hiiii so I am soooooo sorry I haven't updated but I had zero inspiration. I hope you still want to read this story. Sorry for not updating

_🐱❤

I will never leave you again //schomicheजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें