01. the warehouse

A year and a half into the "Waste Land Era" (apocalypse)

A group of teens sit around a large steel table in a room. All of them look years older than they actually are, though, that's just the nature of these times. Everyone had to grow up fast, or else they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did.

A teenage boy at the head of the table clears his throat, addressing the room, "Are we ready to begin this meeting?" 

>>>> Sawamura Daichi of The Crows, Commander, Head of Scavenge Team (20)

All the people around the room nod their heads, and Daichi sits up, propping his elbows on the steel table, "First I want to thank all of you for making you're way here for our bi-weekly meeting. With that said, for this meeting of our allied gangs we're going to be talking about how we're going to keep feeding our people."

Daichi didn't like describing them as gangs, they were more like families, protecting the people under their care. They weren't criminals and they didn't import or export things like drugs as other gangs did. Though, they are quite tribal-like... so... the name fits.

A male with silver hair nods, "From what I've heard from the other Lientenents that are in charge of Distribution, you are starting to run out as well."

>>>> Sugawara Kōshi of The Crows, Head of Distribution and Rationing Team (19) 

The people around the room nod in grim agreement, Sugawara continues, "I think that now is the time to start farming stations in our bases so we can start feeding ourselves without having to fully rely on the Scavenge Team to get food."

A chocolate-haired boy speaks up, "Okay then, but where would we get the resources to plant anything? Nowadays there isn't any actual fruit or vegetables"

>>>> Oikawa Tōru of the Kings, Commander (19)

A girl wearing glasses and a neat bow tying her sleek black hair in pony-tail steps forward, "Miyagi was previously known as a farming town, we were able to scavenge some useful seeds from decayed plants, also Scavengers found a garden market with a lot of seeds, even some gardening books."

>>>> Shimizu Kiyoko, of The Crows, Head of Medical Team (20)

"Then are you willing to share is the question..." a boy with dark unruly hair and hard brown eyes asks.

>>>> Kuroo Tetsurō, of the Carmine Panthers, Commander (19)

"We are allies after all, besides, we can offer some things you are lacking if you'd like..." says a curly-haired teen, his face stoic and cold. 

>>>> Akaashi Keiji, of the Night Owls, 2nd in Command (18)

Daichi waves his hand in dismissal, "No, we are more than happy to share, we all have people we need to take care of and feed, after being friends with you for so long the least I can do is help you."

"Then... there must be more you want to talk about correct?" asks a spiky-haired boy with a menacing scowl.

>>>> Iwaizumi Hajime, of the Kings, 2nd in Command (20)

"Iwa-chan~~ You're sounding so threatening~~"

"Shut your face ShittyKawa."

Some chuckle at the two, wondering how in the world those two even run their base successfully. 

Daichi nods, "Yes, I want to talk about something you've found," his eyes land on a teen with spiky frosted hair, "Correct, Bokuto?"

>>>> Bokuto Kōtarō, of the Night Owls, Commander (19)

Bokuto nods, smiling, he likes to smile in these times especially, because everyone is so dark and gloomy. Bokuto wants to be seen as a leader his people can confide in with no worry, so that's why he puts a kind face.

"Yes, my Scavenge Team found a warehouse, it could be filled with lots of supplies. The only information we have about it is that it used to be government-run."