16. with love and blood, circe

Previously

Bokuto's eyes softened and he turned away, Iwaizumi looked down at her with a determined face, "Don't die on me 'aight?", the olive-green-eyed boy said softly.
Y/N didn't answer and turned to hop off the roof, she thinks she hears... groaning...?
'Must be zombies...'

"Stay safe," is all she says before she hops down and runs towards the agonizing noises.
Iwaizumi turns to Bokuto, "She'll be okay. She's strong."

Y/N landed and immediately sprinted towards where the groaning was coming from. She took out her sheathed katana from her belt and she rounded a corner of a wall she was met with... a zombie.

Scratch that- lot's of zombies.

They were so much worse than Y/N thoughts they were going to be.

They were bloody and rotten and somewhat resembled humans except for the fact that their skin sagged and is a sickly pale pale sheet white color. Some had broken limbs, arms, and legs twisted in ways that they definitely should not be, but they still walked.

And they most definitely noticed Y/N, all of their heads spinning to her.

At the moment she counted about 15, there were probably more.

Y/N smiled, sure, her hands were trembling. But at this point, she didn't know whether it was from excitement, terror, or adrenaline.

With her sheathed katana she slammed one of the god damn monsters on the head, making its neck snap.

It fell to the ground and twitched, as a rat would in a trap, before it stopped, just laying there on the ground. Y/N guessed that it was dead.

The other ones charged at her, and granted, they were much much faster than she thought they would be.

Dodging grabs, and attempts to bite, Y/N slammed her kanata into each and every one of them, finishing them quickly, completely crushing them.

And gods was she having fun.

What a terrible thing to have at this moment. 

But Y/N didn't care, something inside her for the past few weeks has been absolutely itching to do what she was trained for, what she was practically made for.

Before she knew it, she was standing in a ring of bodies, blood slowly seeping onto the ground from some of the wounds she had inflicted on the zombies. She breathed heavily, a little tired from the way she ended them so quickly.

Only after she looked down did she notice that her hands had ripped open callouses, causing them to become bloody. And her black long-sleeved shirt was ripped in some areas, some of her blood seeping from scratches that some of the zombies must've created.

She didn't even notice.

Y/N couldn't feel any pain, not on her arms, not on her hands. She felt invincible.

Y/N attaches her katana back to her belt and runs to a dead end where she hears chomping and scratching and smells something so, 'awful oh my gods why does it smell like-'