chapter 10

*Lucifer*

The next morning, I woke up to something moving. I moved around, and I felt someone's body on mine.

I opened my eyes, and what I saw was Zena moving on me. What the hell happened? All I remember is seeing Zena sitting on my throne with Kendrick in his arms, and after that, everything went blank.

Zena started to wake up, and I am trying to remember what happened.

When I wasn't paying any attention to Zena being awake and told, he threw a pillow at me.

He giggled out, so I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him.

But, uh, Zena jumped on me and started kissing me. He knows that Kendrick and him are home in hell with me.

Zena:"Lucifer, my handsome devil king, my dominant mate. How much do I miss this and you. If you want me to still be your queen and submiss to you, my love, I missed you so much, and I remember everything now. I threw my mother, stepfather, and step sister in the torture room." Zena told me, I am very proud that he remembers me and how his family was because maya never talked about Zena dad like really never.

Lucifer:"Zena, you will always be my queen, my sub, and my demon breeder. I don't want anybody but you babe because of your family. I missed out on a lot of stuff and when I first saw you after so many months. I just wanted you to come back to me. If you didn't, I would have kidnapped you and Kendrick." I told Zena. He just didn't say anything but kept looking at me when I said kidnapping. Yeah, now I see why he is looking at me like that.

Getting kinda worried about Zena because he didn't say anything he just got up and walked out of here.

Oh Lord, I've massed up big time, haven't I.

I got up and got dressed. I don't feel like wearing any suites or anything, just regular clothes, and I am good.
_______________________________________

When I got downstairs, I heard someone talking about something. I looked, and there was Zena with one of my low raking demons.

I walked up to Zena and put my arm around him, and gave him a kiss. I looked at said demon, and he looked down good, boy.

Zena:"What is it, Lucifer? I'm hungry. I need to eat, and I have to feed Kendrick, so let me go." he said I think he forgot who the boss is, but I can't do anything because he is holding Kendrick.

Lucifer:"Zena, knock it off with your attitude before I fix it for you. Because if I remember right, you were fine just yesterday and least night, so what happened, huh Zena." I yelled at him, and the demon Zena was talking to lifted.

Zena held Kendrick close to him, crying his eyes out. Why is he crying for?

Lucifer:"Zena, this isn't funny, no. Why are you crying for." I as,  taking a deep breaths trying to control myself because Zenalovess massing with me.

Zena:"I don't know why I started crying for Lucifer. Maybe I am scared that you might hurt me and take Kendrick away from me. And everything hurts really, ba. Please make it sto, Lucifer,  please." Zena bagged me to make something stop hurting, and right no,  I don't know what I am supposed to be doing.

So I picked Zena up with Kendrick in his arms because right now isn't funny to anyone.

I carried them back in our room and lied Zena down on the bed with Kendric.  I looked in Zena eye. He looked so tired, and  then he went to sleep.

Kendrick looked at his momma,  knowing what's going. That is so weird. Will I am all about being weird, baby.

Lucifer:"Don't worry, my son, Mommy will be fine. He is just sleepy, ok Kendrick." Why am I talking to a baby for oh, right? He is my son, but it's weird when Kendrick knows what we are saying. I need to talk with my father.

I made breakfast appear for Zena, and I left him a note telling him I got Kendrick with me visiting my father in heaven.

But first is feeding Kendrick. I looked around to fine Kendrick, his bottle of milk, now if I was Zena, where would I put it.

Zena didn't stop breastfeeding Kendrick, did he. But now daddy is here now, and my son is going to start drinking out of his bottle.

I packed Kendrick a bag and started to head out because with everything going on. Me and Kendrick needs some time together like father and son bonding time.
_______________________________________

We finally arrived in heaven. There were a lot of angels. But no one can comped with Kendrick because he and his mommy are my Angeles, and I will do anything for them.

Got to my father's place in heaven, but I haven't been here in so long. Now I wonder what Moon is up to because what Night said got to me, and now my baby sister is dating someone.

I walked inside because my father knew when I was coming. Like right now, he is standing there with his back towards me. I smiled at that and grabbed my blade , threw it at him, and missed how I always miss him it doesn't make a scent at all.

God:"Hello to you too, Lucifer and child. Oh no, Lucifer, please tell me you didn't steal a baby from someone." Father said and looked at me. I am hurt that he said that.

Lucifer:"Why I never in a million years hear you say something like that. I may be evil at times, but kidnap that is more of Hades job than mine. Because this little ball of joy is Kendrick, my son." I told Father, he looks at me, then Kendrick, like I should know what is going on.

God:"I am sorry, Lucifer, I just thought you know with everything going on. And Zeus and Hades are going at it with those two being my nephews. You think they see worse, but nope, they haven't. But now I have so how have you been Lucifer." Father, ask me, I looked down to make sure that Kendrick is ok because Moon goddess forgives if I didn't come home with Kendrick Zena, who will have my head.

Lucifer:"Good, I think, me and Zena got into it first he was ok least night, and now i don't know. Because he won't talk to me or anything for that matter, he told that he locked up his mother, stepfather, and step sister up for what they did to him. But he got so emotional that he started crying because I yelled at him. I yell at everyone, why should I not." I am so mad at myself for doing that to Zena. I should have given him some space that was on me, not Zena. Now I need to know what is going on. I looked at my father it looks like he was thinking about something like he knows something but what.