chapter 4

*Zena*

After Mr.morningstar left, I went back inside oh Lord was tonight something else.

I think I'm falling in love with him, but Ken looks just like him.

Sahara was in my room. I was getting Kendrick and me ready for bed.

Sahara:"So, what do you think about dad's boss, Z." Sahara said, I looked at Kendrick, not going to say anything to Sahara. I know she wants me to date again, but I can't. But something about mr.kimson boss just gets to me, his jet black hair, his red eyes I will look in. I just love it.

Zena:"I think he's sweet Sahara it feels like I know him. And those beautiful red eyes his body, Sahara I just want to jump on him so he pound me in the bed choke me pull my hair and be rough with me. I want that Sahara, for Mr.morningstar to do just that, and I will call him daddy." Sahara, give me this look, and she rolled her eyes at me.

Ok, so Sahara can be crazy some times I got used to it. She doesn't keep a boyfriend for too long because she tells them that if they break her heart, she'll cut them up into a million peaces. Yeah, my best friend is crazy.

We talked for a little bit, and she went into her room to go to bed. I just can't wait to see Mr.morningstar again.
_______________________________________
*Night*

I was doing something, but I didn't finish my new supernatural creature Lucifer came in.

Night:"Will if it isn't Lucifer the devil himself, what do you want now." I didn't look at him because I know what he is up to.

Lucifer:"Oh, come on, Night, it's not like I did something to you, did I." Is Lucifer for real right now? Because of him, I won't be fine, my love. You want to know something. Lucifer, Moon, and me are siblings yeah shocking right.

Night:"Lucifer, leave me alone. I can't deal with you right now. I have new supernatural creatures to make the three well bring peace in love to their kingdoms. Like your son Kendrick, he will be matted with one of these creatures, but now they are just baby's." Lucifer looked over my shoulder to see what I was making, then back off.

Lucifer:"Night, I may need your help with my queen, you see he -" I cut Lucifer off because I know what he is going to say before he says it.

Night:"Your queen lost his memories, but they are not forgotten. Like Dracula told you, do everything you can to make him remember. look at all the possible ways to get back your queen. But he is waiting for his son's father to come bond with your son Lucifer. He's just a baby still, oh. And father is kinda piss off right now. Oh, and Moon is doing her thing, and I'm stuck here. Lucifer, I'm done being here. I love being the god of the night, and without me, there is no moon." I hate talking about everything going on. Father doesn't know about anything, just Lucifer and Moon they have someone, and I don't. Lucifer has a kid for crying out loud.

Lucifer:"Night, I know, brother, but you will fine your love soon. I can see it. Your lover will come, but something happened. He will visit and talk to Moon and be there for him but you will love him a cougar you like cougars right Night." Wait a minute, Lucifer said, my love is a cougar. Oh, my favorite animal is a cougar. I love the Wildcats, known as a cougar. I wonder what my lover looks like.

Me and Lucifer talked for a while. we told each other what's going on and how we were doing.

I mean, if my lover is a male and he is not thought like me. Because I'm strong and I might get him pregnant. Oh yes, seeing my lover nice and round with my children.

Lucifer left, saying he knows what to do.

Wonder what he is up to if I know Lucifer and I do he will be romantic to his queen and he will never stop being romantic to his queen.

I think he might sing to his queen or buy him some chocolate that his queen loves so much. Now I got to know, and Moon will love this so much.