chapter 8

*Zena*

It was morning when I woke up, I looked everywhere, then stopped at mine and Lucifer son.

He is handsome, so right now it's 3 a.m. Yeah, I get up kinda early in the morning with a three weeks old baby almost four weeks old.

I just healed from giving birth to Kendrick. But now, since I remember everything, I am going back to hell and take me place as the queen of hell. And Kendrick will be mommy's little Prince, and whoever hurts my little Prince I will kill them.

Zena:"My baby boy, we will be seeing Daddy very soon. Mommy promised Kendrick." I kissed my son's forehead. I know he'll wake right up.

Lucifer, I miss you so much that it hurts.
_______________________________________
*Hades*

I am Hades, god of the underworld, the keeper of lost souls. I work for no one but me I am death.

I was working on something, but then my cousin Lucifer walked right in.

Hades:"Lucifer, what is it now? I am busy doing something." I didn't look up at him. I know what he wants.

Lucifer:"Hades, my baby cousin, I need a favor from you." So I stop what I am doing so Lucifer can tell me what he wants. Because I am creating a new hybrid, it is deadly, and it can kill my enemies, but it will be sweet and loveable to me and my family members.

Hades:"Go ahead, Lucifer. I'm listening."

Lucifer:"Ok, so, I finally found Zena, my queen, and I am piss because one I didn't see our son come into the world. And two someone cast the forget me not spell on him and he forgot me and the things we did together Hades I want my old Zena back." Lucifer was rating about how his queen forgot him, and Lucifer has forgotten one thing.

Hades:"Lucifer, the forget me not spell. Yes, you can cast the spell, but it is like a flower. You can smash it up and put it into someone's food or drink and then BOOM. You forget everything and everyone, say , " Right now, Zena had a dream about you guys." When someone forgets things like that and see you for the very first time. Lucifer, you are going to get your hot queen and handsome baby boy back. If he doesn't want to come back with you, then kidnap him and his son." I smile at that, hmm. Maybe I should do that kidnap someone and make them my queen.

Lucifer:"So Hades, how is hella? I hear she left you for your nephew Hercules." Ok, that's it. I am so done right now.

Hades:"Lucifer, I didn't love hella and the reason why she left me. I never looked at her like that, but Hercules comes along, and BOOM, hella goes to him. And they are getting married by the seven seas. I am going to their wedding and no one can stop me." Am I mad no, I am not. but Hercules, my sweet nephew, loves her. But he can do so much better than her that lier. I gave that woman everything she wanted, and she does this to me. I shouldn't give her soul to Hercules.

Me and Lucifer started talking will Lucifer did. I just listened to him, and I got back to work on my supernatural creature. Oh, and this bad boy. I am giving it to Hercules, and hella, it is going to be fun because hella doesn't have my blood, and she is so sweet or anything.

Lucifer:"Hads, what is that."

Hades:"Lucifer, I tried killing hella with my titans. But Hercules killed them, so I am making a three-headed dog. I am making it look so cute and fluffy because Hercules will give this to hella. And once Hercules leaves her alone, this bad boy has a camera in its left eye, and nobody can see the camera. And I will go to Hercules to show him what his innocent wifey is doing when he isn't home. Because I did love her but she cheated on me, and she is going to do the same thing with my nephew." I was on fire really am my fire is blue when i am mad.

Lucifer:"Ok, hads, I get it, but are you sure about this. You had a pet hellhound I gave to you."

Hades:"Lucifer, that hellhound was out to get me. He didn't like me and tried to kill me. And almost ate me, I thought I was going to hell with you, but at least I did not.

Lucifer:"Hades, stop being dramatic, and plus the hellhound I gave you was a female, and you gave her a boy name."

Hades:"What is wrong with Danny, I thought it was cute."

Lucifer:"Everything is wrong because one she is a female and two Danny is a boy name."

Hades:"Ha, Lucifer, that is where you, sir, are wrong. Because Danny can be a boy or girl name. But that hellhound didn't like me, and I bet she was noma's daughter, your female hellhound. "

Lucifer:"Well yeah, and I thought noma liked you so much." Is Lucifer for real? His hellhound can't stand me.

Hades:"Lucifer, I love you, but please leave. I am very busy right now." As told Lucifer got up and lifted thanks Zeus he is gone. Speaking of my brother, I should go bug him, hahaha.