chapter 2

*Lucifer*

A beautiful young boy let me inside the house. But he was carrying a child. If I didn't know any better, I say the child was born three weeks ago.

Lucifer:"I'm not to be rude, but how old is your baby." I ask, and the boy turns around.

Zena:"No, it's fine, this is Kendrick. He is three weeks old. I don't remember his father but hey, I'm doing a good job at 14 years old." He told me everything that happened with his family. And how he can't stay with his mother and stepfather because of them selling stuff. He also said that he couldn't stay there because he didn't want his child to live like that.

And I don't blame him at all. I mean, my father didn't kick me out of heaven. No, that's not what happened. I chose to rule hell ok the stories and books are all wrong.

The boy I found out his name is Zena, which led me to the dining room it's nice and everything.

Mr.kimson:"Ah, Mr.morningstar, nice to see you have met Zena, my daughter's friend." We shocked hands with each other mr.kimson is a very nice man.

Lucifer:"Yes, mr.kimson, he is a very nice young man. I thought he was your son." He laughed. Zena was sitting down with his son. They looked so cute.

But something inside of me is saying that Zena baby is my son, the future king of hell. Hmm, weird, but ok.

Everyone took a seat. I sat next to Zena and his son. Zena is eating while feeding his baby boy.

It looks kinda hard eating and feeding your child at the same time.

Mr.kimson:"So Mr.morningstar, I know you are a busy man. I will just cut this short. I've been working for you for the past 20 years, don't you think that I deserve a raise at work."

I looked at mr.kimson, which explains why he let me come over for dinner. It got me thinking mr.kimson is a very good worker. He does everything right. I think he deserves a raise.

Lucifer:"Ok, mr.kimson, you can have a raise because you, Sir, are my best workers. Now, if you somehow mess up, you will not get that raise." I looked into mr.kimson's eyes, saying that. Everyone is happy that mr.kimson got a raise in his work.

Everyone but not Zena, he looks sad about something.

Mr.kimson:"Oh my Lord, thank you so much Mr.morningstar thank you so much."

Lucifer:"It's nothing, mr.kimson. I've got to make my workers work hard for something that they want." After everything was stalled down, we went back to eating.

Zena didn't say anything out all through dinner. Something must be on his mind, but what.

Lucifer:"So Zena, you still in school, right?" I broke the quietness he looked at me with a beautiful smile. That I remember kinda mess up that he doesn't remember me.

Zena""Yes, Mr.morningstar, I'm still in school. I want to get a good job so I can get a place for me and Kendrick. Because I know he needs his own space without his mommy." Zena told me, when I looked at Kendrick, he is Waring a cute little onesie with a devil on it.

Lucifer: "Your son looks really handsome tonight. And so does you, Zena Royal blue, brings your eyes out." Zena giggled out he knows I'm flirting with him.

Zena:"Thank you, Mr.morningstar, and you look very handsome. I have a thing about older man. I can think of ways you can use your tie for." Ok, now I see why I fell in love with Zena for the very first time.

Lucifer:"Mmm, I know how to use it, baby. Be a bad boy and I will show you what I got. I will use this tie to tie you up on the bed. Your arms over your head, your legs spread apart. I stick my member inside you, hear you scream out my name. I will show you who Daddy is." Zena looked at me, blushing good. Don't mess with me because I will show you just how freaky I can get.

Now, if i remember, Zena loves to challenge me when it comes to some freaky stuff.

Zena:"Ok, Mr.morningstar, I like to see you try, babe. Because I love freaky stuff, and I like it rough, where I can't walk for like five weeks. I love it. If my lover is rough in bed, choke me, slap me around, and be rough with me, please." ok, now I'm hard down there. Zena knows what he is doing.

Me and Zena talked to no stop what we like in a lover and what we love in bed. we both like it rough, but I like it roughly.

Just hope one day Zena will remember what we used to have. And how good he felt under me and how many times we went at it and how many rounds we went that night.

Missed it all, waking up to see him every day missed talking to him. I've missed everything, even Kendrick being born. I've missed it all.

I don't know what to say about it. I'm the king of hell, and nobody masses with my queen or my little prince because they will be sorry.

Maybe it's time to see an old friend, I just hope he won't kill me like last time.

Don't get me wrong, I love messing with him. You see, every kingdom was at peace and whatever.

The were cats have their pride, the werewolves have their pack, and the vampires have their ummm. I have no idea what the vampires have. But then there's me, Lucifer with my demons my kingdom was and still on earth.

You have three King's first is samono river king of the were cats feared by many, Victor Valentine King of the werewolves both feared and love by many, then the vampire king with one look at him and you get scared just like that.

Then, the queen of the witches she used her dark magic on samono to make him think that she was his mate so she could rule over the were cat.

Once Victor, Dracula, and I found out, all three of us tried to stop her, but we couldn't.

Now my kingdom takes in the guilty souls that did wrong to innocent and punish them.

I got up and told everyone, bye. Zena didn't want me to go. But I have to. I told him that I would see him another time. I gave him and Kendrick a kiss on their heads.

Then I left, looking back. Zena stood there with Kendrick waving bye to me. I wave back to them. Everything is going to be good again. I just hope so.