chapter 13

*4 years later*

*Zena*

It's been 4 years since I've came back to Lucifer and 4 years since I had Kendrick.

My mother, stepfather, and step sister are still in the dungeon, ready for me to torture them to my heart desires.

Lucifer has been amazing with Kendrick and an amazing husband, too.

There wasn't a time when Lucifer and I yelled at each other.

I walked down the halls of hell to see if my king needed anything at all.

It has been a while since me and Lucifer had any alone time together.

Knowing that Lucifer isn't getting any attention from me most hurt him because that is how I feel right now.

I'm walking into Lucifer's office, and I don't see him anywhere.

And now come to think of it, I haven't seen Maze or Lucifer in a while.

What is going on here where my husband and best friend are at?

As I was about to yell out for a demon, one came running in here like he owned the place.

Male demon:"My queen, Lord Lucifer isn't here he told me to tell you that he is on Earth for something." I can't believe what I am hearing right now. My husband left hell without me knowing about it.

Lucifer, you, sir, have a lot of explaining to do.

And once I find Lucifer, I am going to give him an ear full of it.

Zena:"I would go to earth with Kendrick now. I trust everything will be in order when me and Lucifer come back and get it." The demon nodded and left to make sure everything will be in order because if not, I will have somebody's head if it's the last thing I do.
_______________________________________

I took Kendrick with me to find his dad because I can't believe Lucifer well leave me with Kendrick.

I'm thinking hey Lucifer is going to stay with me because I have a kid with him. But no, every demon in hell sees me as a breeding demon and not their queen.

Everything was fine with Lucifer by my side. Lucifer didn't just leave me he also left Kendrick.

Kendrick loves Lucifer so much when I told Kendrick that his dad left it broke Kendrick's heart.

My only son cried for his dad Kendrick evening and started to pray to his grandfather, and nothing happened.

When I get my hands on Lucifer, he better hope and pray to his father that he wishes he had never left me and Kendrick.

We've made it to Lux one of Lucifers clubs that he has on earth.

Walking inside the place is packed with humans, vampires, werewolves, and witches.

But there are only 4 people that came from hell 3 demons and 1 devil.

Lucifer is sitting on a piano playing a song.

I see every male and female with google eyes, and I am like, "Oh hell no."

Ain't nobody going to take my husband away from me, and I just hope they love hell because that is where they are going.

Zena:"Kendrick, baby, go and fine Maze for me because I need someone to stop me from killing some humans."

Kendrick:"Yes, mommy." Kendrick ran to fine Maze while I, on the other hand, walked up to where Lucifer was sitting.

He didn't see me or Kendrick, and Lucifer didn't even hear me walking up on him from behind him.

You know something I had enough of Lucifers games. Because I thought that I didn't give him all of my attention. But he could have said something and not to leave me and our son behind.

Zena:"Well, well, well, if it isn't my darling husband that I haven't seen in 5 weeks right now." I yelled out the music, stopped playing, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

Lucifer turns around to see me with fire in my eyes he knows that he fucked up big time nobody but him.

Lucifer:"Zena, my lovely queen what are you doing here and were is Kendrick at." Is Lucifer for real right now five weeks without my husband have been torture for me. I've missed my husband so bad that it hurts me to no end at all.

Zena:"Really Lucifer, you've been gone for five weeks without me knowing about it. I had to fine out about it from someone else not have you left me you also left behind Kendrick. Do you know how hard it was to tell a 4 year old the truth about how his own father left him and his mom again. No you don't know how hard it was Lucifer. I raised Kendrick on my own when he was first born, I had no help because I couldn't remember my own baby daddy." I yelled on the verge on crying my eyes out.

Lucifer did fine me and Kendrick but I- it felt like I was missing something when I didn't have my memories and that was Lucifer.

Lucifer:"Zena, I know sorry wouldn't cut it. But you needed to know that I needed a vacation from being king of hell. And I am also sorry for leaving you and Kendrick but baby, you need to understand that I've been looking for you since you lose you memories 4 years ago." I still couldn't believe in what I am hearing not only did Lucifer leave behind me and Kendrick he left when I needed him the most.

Yeah I know that I selfish but I should have told Lucifer that I am.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Pregnant with his other child but no he left before I had to say anything to him.

Zena:"You know what Lucifer, I had enough of these games you are playing at. Do you know how I feel of course you don't because believe me, you never been alone with Kendrick just for that one time that he was a baby. That was the only time you've been alone with Kendrick. You know something Lucifer Kendrick is going to stay with you while I on the other hand am going to stay at a friend's place. And another thing Lucifer, if I see one more person flirting with you I am going to kill them just a little warning love. And good luck with Kendrick you are going to need it." And with that I walked out of Lux and never turned to look back.

I know what I doing hurts me but Lucifer needs to know that I am not a play thing to him I am his wife, Queen of hell and his baby momma.