chapter 1

All my life, I've been doing stuff for my mom and step dad they sell drugs and weed.

In our run-down house, I'm thinking how come we live like this for. I mean, come on, you sell your stuff. How come we don't have a nice house for.

But I'm done with my mom and my step dad for this. I can't raise my baby in this. Thank God, I have my best friend Sahara. She's nice. I like her. Sahara has been there for me even though I got pregnant she was there, not my mother or stepfather.

Sahara also told me that me and Kendrick can stay with her, and I didn't say anything. I don't want Kendrick living like this.

So yeah, I packed mine and Kendrick's stuff, even his baby bottle and toys, even his blanket he will cry without it.

Oh, sorry, my name is Zena Carson. I'm 14 years old. And I have a son I got pregnant at 13. Yeah, young momma, I really don't remember Kendrick's daddy.

But when Kendrick was born, he never cried or anything he's a good baby. I just wish I could remember his father because all I know is Kendrick has jet black hair and beautiful red eyes.

I just need to know who his father is. I don't have jet black hair or red eyes. I have brown hair and hazel eyes.

Sahara:"Zena, are you ok? You've space out in France class." Sahara said. I looked at her and smiled she knows me so well.

Zena:"Yeah, I just been thinking about Kendrick's dad again. I know I can't remember him, but if I did. I would love him because he gave me Kendrick now. If Kendrick was the devil's son, I would still love my baby daddy." Sahara gave me that weird face saying ' really Zena.' I giggled out.

Everyone knows about Kendrick. Some boys ask me out, and I say no. And some boys ask me out in front of their girlfriends like really your girlfriend is right there.

One thing about me is I don't like it if some boy cheats on their girlfriends or boyfriends. Like what the hack, man, if you don't love that person anymore, just break up with them it's not that hard.

Sahara:"I know, Z, you will fine him again. Now, let's get going. My mom is cooking tonight because dad's boss is coming over to. And it's time that you got back out in the dating game."

Zena:"Is that why we are at the mall, Sahara? I will buy something for tonight's dinner while I should be home with Ken and not here Sahara. I love you, but this is going to drive me crazy than it is." Sahara, know how I am. If Ken isn't with me, I freak out.

Sahara:"I know you miss Kendrick Zena, but you need time to yourself too. You are a very good mommy to ken, and when he gets older, he might act like his daddy." Sahara giggled, I rolled my eyes. I don't know how Ken will, but I will see when he gets older. He better not get nobody pregnant, or if someone comes over to the house and said that my son got them pregnant, I be saying, "uh DNA test."

But that will never in a million years happen. Because Ken will get beat if he does, he better fine someone he loves.
_____________

When we got home, it was already night. Sahara was taking so long looking for clothes to be fine.

But I found a sexy outfits. Will I not find them, but Sahara, did I like Waring my mother outfits, so yeah.

Once we got inside, I put my bags down and looked for Kendrick to show him his outfits. I got him, and he will look so cute in one that says mommy's little devil.

I found Kendrick with Sahara mom they are dancing around being all cute. I know miss.Kimson missed having a baby around since she lost her last baby.

Miss.kimson turned around and saw me, I guess I scared her and made Kendrick laugh.

Miss.kimson:"Oh my goodness, Zena gave an old lady a heart attack. Why don't you." I giggled and gave her a kiss, and she handed me Kendrick.

Zena:"So miss.kimson, I didn't mean to you, and Kendrick looked so cute. I couldn't help but look." She gave me a kiss and told me to go upstairs to take a shower.

So once I got in my room, I took off mine and Kendrick's clothes. I gave Kendrick a shower with me.

I shared that the water isn't too hot for ken, and it wasn't just lake warm water.

Got in with Ken, cleaned him up, and then I cleaned myself up. Then I got out and dried Kendrick up, then me I put the outfit that I brought for Kendrick, and might I say I have the most handsome baby boy.

After I was done with Kendrick, I got dressed. I brought myself a beautiful dress. It is a royal blue color with a matching necklace that came with it did my hair and makeup.

Zena:"So mommy's handsome man, how do I look." Kendrick looked at me smiling and giggled. He is so cute. I love my baby boy.

I picked Ken up and gave him some kisses.

Zena:"Ok baby boy, time to head downstairs. Mommy is hungry after today, and you must be hungry to."

Once we got downstairs, there was a knock at the door, so I went and got it.

I opened the door, and my heart stopped. I couldn't breathe because the man standing there is hot, like really hot. Jet black hair, beautiful red eyes. Wait what, when I looked closely, Kendrick looked like this guy.

Lucifer:"Hello, my I come in." I lead him inside this man is Kendrick father Sahara I owe you big time.