chapter 14

Hello love's sorry for not updating Lucifers queen.

I have more stories to update, and hopefully, y'all will love this chapter.

Oh, and before I forget, I'm going to make another book.

It's going to be a gender bender, and it's been a Nickelodeon for the longest time.

This show has been on since 1999 and that was about almost 27 years.

So enjoy the new chapter of Lucifers Queen.
_______________________________________
*Lucifer*

Zena just lifted, and I didn't know he was this upset with me, and I know that I should be there for my family.

Wait a minute, Zena said, he is going to his friends house. The only friend I know Zena has is, oh dear father, no.

I'm going to be in so much trouble if he fines out what I've done to Zena.

He is going to kill me before I even say anything.

Kendrick came running towards me with Maze.

This isn't going to go ok, and I know Maze would kill me for living Zena and Kendrick.

Kendrick:"Daddy, where's mommy at?" Kendrick asked, and Maze looked at me, and I knew that she needed answers to what happened.

Maze"Lucifer, what is going on." Maze asked, and I know that she is like an older sister towards Zena.

I didn't want to tell Maze anything that is going on with me and Zena.

Just as I was about to tell Maze to leave it alone, my phone went off.

I looked, and it was the detective calling me.

Maze looked at me, and she already knew who was calling, and let's just say Maze didn't like the detective.

So I got up and picked Kendrick up in my arms so he could come with me.

Maze:"Zena isn't going to like this at all." Maze said, and I know she is right, but I'm just helping out the detective to fine the killers.

Lucifer"Maze, Zena would understand what I'm doing, and he'll probably give me a reward." I wiggled my eyebrows at Maze so she'll know what I mean about that.

Maze has a face of horror, and it's so funny and seeing Maze with a horrified face.

So I started to walk with Kendrick in my arms, and how hard it is to take care of a four year old.

We got to my car, and I made sure that a car seat was in the car for Kendrick.

I put Kendrick in his car seat and buckled him up.

And I got into the driver side and started the car right up.
_______________________________________

Me and Kendrick walked inside the police station, and it seemed busy, then normal.

Just then, the detective was running up towards me, and she had a scared face on.

Speedy:"LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR YOU ARE SO DIE!!!" I hear someone yelling, and I know who it is.

And I was right an omega came out of nowhere, and he has a pissed off face that could kill anyone.

Kendrick ran up to Enrique and hugged him.

Enrique picked up Kendrick and walked up to me and the detective with a pissed off face.

Speedy:"I never thought in my wildest dreams that the queen of hell would be at my house crying his eyes out. Because his husband lifted him for five weeks and never came back, and that's not at all what happened." Enrique said, but then he looked at the detective and then looked at me.