Chapter 15

*Zena*

I went back to Enrique's place. I feel betrayed because Lucifer was on earth the whole time, and I didn't know.

Normally, Lucifer would tell me everything, but he didn't tell me that he needed a break from being king of hell.

Enrique looked at me, and I could tell that he wanted to know something or tell somebody's future.

Speedy:"I may look into the future and see the future coming, but I didn't see this one coming. Zena, I see your future and your children's future, and I see great things coming for them, but I see something else, my friend, and that is a little princess. Her people would call her dreams insane and crazy if Lucifer could fall from heaven, and then a demon could climb up towards heaven. That is what I see, my friend." Enrique has a point when it comes to seeing the future, and I do believe Enrique is right about everything.

Zena:"So what you're saying is that I have a daughter in the future and mine and Lucifers people would laugh at her dream. But what I want to know is that Enrique, what dream did she have, and if it's something important, I should be there for my princess."

Speedy:"Zen, I only some of the future but not all of it, but what I did see is Kendrick has a husband and a little girl by his husband. But as for yours and Lucifers' future daughter, I have to wait until she is born, but right now, she isn't born yet." Enrique said, and I can't wait to have more kids in the future, and my little Kendrick has his own future family.

Oh, I can't wait to see my future granddaughter. I bet she is the cutest little girl in all of hell.

As we were going to Enrique's house, his phone went off.

Speedy:"Hola, this black jet, how can I help you today. Lucifer, what is going on, and why are you calling me? Yes, Zena is with me, but that's not the point. The point is why are you calling me for......................................................................................... wait, you think someone is killing everyone to put the blame on me.................................. so this  person doesn't pray to the people he or she kills, but why blame me and put me in prison for ok? Yes, I've been in jail before because ummmmm ooooooh let me think because my Lola her father was obsessed with me. Yeah, okay, I'll lay low hey while I got on the phone. Zena is sleeping at my place, so see ya Luci." I heard everything, and I blushed when Enrique said I was sleeping at his place. Lucifer probably thinks that I'm sleeping with Enrique, like you know, having sex.

Enrique started to laugh at what he said, and he knew that Lucifer would kill him.

Zena:"Enrique, you do realize that Lucifer would kill you right."

Speedy:"Well, sweetie pie, that devil better fine me and kill me once an assassin always an assassin." You got to love Enrique he might be crazy and insane but he is a good friend.
___________________________________________

So we arrived at Enrique's place, and I have to say it's a nice place for an assassin and  ex mafia leader.

Enrique and I walked inside, and I saw pictures of his wedding and pictures of his son.

???:"Mommy home." Just then, a kid jumped on Enrique, and Enrique started to laugh like crazy.

Speedy:"Oh no, I'm down he got me the cute little hellhound pup got me." I started to laugh because I never saw Enrique act like that.

???:"Ok, Rocky, let Mommy up." Just then, a guy walked up to Enrique, and I never saw this guy before.

Enrique looked at the guy and started to laugh like crazy.

Speedy:"Jacob meet Zena Morningstar the Queen of hell and Lucifers bride." Enrique said, and I weaved my hands because this is really embarrassing because before Enrique found his mate.

I might have slept with Enrique because he didn't want his first time to be with a jark or anything like that.

Lucifer found out, and he was okay with it because an omega can't get another omega pregnant, and a breeding demon can not get another supernatural creature pregnant.

I know it's weird and confusing, but that's how it always was before I started to fall in love with Lucifer.

Jacob:"So this is the Zena you saved and befriended with and also slept with him." Huh ok he got it all right, but he forgot one thing.

Zena:"When Enrique saved me, I took him to hell, so Lucifer could reward Enrique for saving me out of all the wishes Enrique had he chose one thing, and it was for his uncle to have a baby with his mate and the best thing Lucifer did was to make sure that they could have more babies in the future." I started to remember all of the happy moments with Lucifer, and the memories that I have are all happy.