chapter 7

*Zena 13 years old*

I thought I had seen everything going on with my mother and stepfather. But no, I haven't seen anything at all. You want to know something about me ok so here it is.

Will my name is Zena Carson, I am 13 years old, and I'm a breeding demon, so yeah.

My mother thought hey I'm getting too old." Let my breeder demon son have the male demons babies when I bring them over."

But no, I never did any of that because I am always gone. So yeah, mommy dearest 0 and son 70 yeah I've been keeping count.

I was walking down the castle halls in hell.

That is where I go if I'm lucky I stay here but other thanks that I just go stay at my friends place.

It's just why do this for even to your son. Oh no girl, because mass with me I will hurt someone or cut a bitch. Because I am a bigger bitch then anyone fight me and I will put bitch in their place.

Didn't look where I was going and dumped into something or someone. I was about to yell at this fool but I didn't I looked up and there stood my king.

Oh, his beautiful black hair reminds me of the night sky. his eyes are a gorgeous ruby Red. Then I look down and Lord all mighty please save my soul. Because I am beyond being punished for everything because this boy no man has what looks like a 8 pack that can cut into a diamond.

Lucifer:"I'm so sorry love, here let me help you up beautiful." I blushed and had my hand out for him. I probably look like a fool right now, he pulled me right up and into his chest I feel safe in his arms.

He kissed my head then went down to my neck and I moaned out and he kept doing that.

Lucifer:"Now love, tell me your name."

Zena:"I am Zena Carson, I'm 13 years old and since I said my name handsome you got to tell me yours." I smile at that I'm a genius but hey I get to know mr.handsome. That should be his nickname mr.handsome yes mine in bed but not yet I just want to take it nice and slow.

He grin at that and said the only thing that I can think like I am so dead.

Lucifer:"Will Zena, my name is Lucifer Morningstar the king of the demons ruler of hell. And I think that I found my queen." Lucifer said coming up to me and pulled me in his arms. Ok, he is handsome I'll give him that but man let me run my fingers through his hair and down to his ads but Lucifer looks like a daddy.

Lucifer drags me to the throne room where he works. When we got there I see every single demons there I just hope my mother step father or step sister aren't here. Because if I know Jenny, she'll get mad at me because Lucifer is with me and that I am his beloved so yeah.

He sat down on his throne and I sat down on the floor by Lucifers legs. I like sitting down on the floor like a good breeder.

Lucifer has his fingers in my hair it feels nice but like all nice things must come to an end.

Jenny:"Lucifer, what is the meaning of this and who is this whore sitting by your feet. That's where I sit, he needs to leave. Fealty breeder always looking for a rich man to suck them dry." I looked up because I hear Jenny yelling at me. Oh, she wants to go there fine by me.

I stood up very quickly because this female dog just wants to go around saying that I'm a whore. Haha, oh no sweetheart I'm not like you I don't have 29 baby daddy's yeah I said 29.

Zena:"Hahaha, oh, Jenny you are so funny. I a whore but I don't have 29 other baby daddy's. And thank the Lord's because I don't have to deal with 29 other man and Lucifer isn't going to be 30. Because as long that i am alive you will never have my Lucifer, he is mine Jenny not yours or anyone's else. Fight me for him Jenny go on show everyone what you got. Because I know better mother and step father just want you to jump into bed with Lucifer and to have his baby. So what you can make him stay, no I don't think so oh are you going to cry awww why not run home to mommy and daddy and say Zena is being mean to me." I monk her Jenny thinks she is the queen of everyone. No love I'm the queen of the demons as long that I'm alive nobody can get my devil.
_______________________________________
3 months later