chapter 6

*Lucifer*

When I left the park, I went home to think about my future with my family. I would love my family no matter what.

As I enter my house I hear something or someone and it's coming from the kitchen.

I grabbed my blade because you never know who might be there, and plus, I like my blade because Zena gives it to me on our first date.

Beautiful, it has dragon's heads on both sides. Nice Zena knows what I like.

As I headed towards the kitchen, I stopped, and I saw one of my demons bloody hell.

Lucifer:"Maze, what the bloody hell are you doing." I said Maze turned around with her knife in her hand. Huh, I thought she was with my brother.

Maze:"Lucifer, where were you at because For some reason, I had to come back. Because Mel said that you left for so long and never come back. But here you are with your blade out man, if I didn't know any better, I say you probably name your son blade because you have a lot of blades." Maze told me ok, I my have had allot of blades say like to 20 or 900 blades.

Oh, come on, blades were kinda mine and Zena thing. Hmm, Maze, my right-hand woman, you are a smart demon.

Lucifer:"Maze, you are smart. Now I know how to help Zena with that stupid forget me, not spell. Maz gets another room ready because our queen and young prince are coming home." Maze looked at like I'm crazy or something. Will when it comes to the guilty souls, I am crazy but not that much craziness, but you know.

Maze:"Ok Lucifer, I miss Zena too but a Prince and a forget me not spell. Luc, bring Zena back home. We all miss him like crazy and as for the prince, what is his name." Maze smile, she actually smiled. I know everyone misses Zena, but man was Zena something in bed. Oh yeah, with I shake my head getting read of that image of Zena and me naked and making love.

Lucifer:"Yeah, oh, right, sorry, the Prince name is Kendrick. You know something, Maze. I'm surprised that Zena didn't forget about him being pregnant. Because he told me that Maya and Jon beat him up. Now I want both of my demons here now because nobody hurts my queen and gets away with it. Maze, if you find them, send them into my office because I think I know who used that forbidden spell." Maze bowed her head and left.

I went to my office will my office is next to my bedroom and next to my bedroom will be Kendrick's room. Because it's not too long now that I get my queen and my son back in my arms. Because of Maya and Jon, I never got the chance to see Kendrick come into this world. I missed out on a lot of it because of them.

My eyes are probably black now. Every time I get mad, my eyes turn black as the night.

As I was about to calm down, Maze came in with a very lovely gift, and it's not even my birthday.

"Thank you, Maze, now go to bed." She bowed and lifted, I sat back and looked at the two who tried to kill my queen and son manly, my baby boy.

Maya:"Lord Lucifer, what can we do for you." Maya said to me because she knows that I don't play around. I looked at Jon, and he isn't saying anything to me, good boy, not.

Lucifer:"Oh, I don't need anything. A little bird told me that you guys beat up your son and stepson. Because of that, I don't like it. Oh, and also that Bird said both of you punched him when he was pregnant with my child. And you know what happens when you try to kill a Royal is death. Oh, Maya, my sweet Maya look at your husband he hasn't said a word because he knows I will kill him. Like with you." They looked at me to see if I was joking, but I'm not they need to learn not to mass with me.

Jon:"My lord, Zena wasn't a good boy. We had to punish him. It was the only way then we used a spell on him to make him forget everything he did." Jon said they were the ones who put him under that spell.

I got up from my chair. I am beyond piss.

Lucifer:"Both of you are heard by to be thrown to Hades. And my, he has no mercy on you two. You both did more to him because, for that, the spell will be broken. My queen forgot me, and because of you two. I never got a chance to see my son coming into this world now off with ya." They ran out of here good because I am tired of them I really am. Zena, please get your memories back of you and me.
__________________________________
*Zena dream*

I was on my way to get home before I'm late because mom and Jon would beat me up.

As I was walking, I kinda hit something, and I fell down, but I didn't feel hurt or anything.

I looked up and saw a handsome man, his jet black hair slick back, and his eyes were like a ruby red color. Everything about this man screamed out dangerous and I like dangerous.

Lucifer:"Hello love's." His voice makes me weak at the knees. Oh, I might have been wet in my pants because I just found my love.

Zena:"Hi, I'm Zena, and you are." He pulled me to look in my eyes to see something.

Lucifer:"Hello, Zena. I'm Lucifer Morningstar, the king of the demons. And I can tell you're a demon of many powers you Zena are my queen." Lucifer grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. I looked up to see in his eyes that they were my new favorite color of red.

Lucifer took my lips to his we started to make out. I love everything about him and never forget him as long as I live.

*end of dream*

I woke up and looked around the room. I was in my room at the kimson house. I looked over at Kendrick sleeping he is so cute.

Zena:"Hey baby boy, tomorrow we are going to see Daddy again." Now I, Zena Carson, remembers everything. Don't worry, my love, we are coming home tomorrow afternoon. Stay safe, beloved.

I kissed Kendrick goodnight, and then I went back to sleep.

So Lucifer, I promise you. I'm sorry I forgot about you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me, Lucifer.