138

Eunjoo's POV

Why am I so stupid for agreeing to come here? Why did I even accepted Lexus's offer to pretend as his girl friend? KNOWING THAT FELIX IS HIS BROTHER!! Why am I so stupid? No wonder he looks like someone I know. 

After taking a bath, I'm still here in the bathroom. I just finished blow drying my hair. His shirt is too big. What am I expecting? Felix is a guy he probably loves oversized shirt. There are also some girls who loves oversized shirt but not me, I don't like the fitted shirt. I just like the regular and plain sized shirt.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)"Eunjoo?" Felix asked and knocked on the door "H-Huh?""Are you still doing something?" he askedI opened the door and got out of the bathroom carrying the paper where my clothes and the private wear I use...

"Eunjoo?" Felix asked and knocked on the door 

"H-Huh?"

"Are you still doing something?" he asked

I opened the door and got out of the bathroom carrying the paper where my clothes and the private wear I used earlier. Of course I washed it and dried it before I put it in. That's why I took so long in the bathroom. 

"Are you done?" he asked again

I nodded "Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, I want to take bath. I'm sweating so bad but if you're not comfortable-" Felix

"It's okay. I can just go out first and wait until you finished taking a bath" 

Felix nodded and smiled "Alright, just don't talk to my brother. I hate it when I get jealous"

"Huh?"

"I might do something weird if ever you made me feel jealous"
he smirked and patted my head. He went inside the bathroom carrying his towel on his right hand. I heard him chuckled and he closed the door.

What does he mean by something weird? What the hell? I'm so annoyed. He kept taking advantages of me because I'm in his room and he knew about that thing that happened earlier. I should've walked home. Damn it.

I put the paper bag beside my sling bag and sat on the bed. I'm so tired to go out of this room. I'd rather close my eyes if he will wear clothes. I lied down on his bed and kept scrolling through my phone. I received a message from an unknown number, it was sent almost one hour ago.

From : Unknown number

Felix won't let me talk to you. What are you doing?

To : Unknown number

I'm sorry, I am not really feeling well earlier. I'm about to sleep now. Good night, Lexus! :)

I didn't received any reply. I guess he is already sleeping by now. Why the hell my brother wasn't asking where I am? Caius isn't texting or calling me right now. I wonder if they know I'm staying here for one night. Is he going to sleep beside me? No way. He won't, right? I know he won't. He will probably voluntarily sleep in the guest room. That's Felix. He would do that. 

calling Seojun...

"Seojun-"

[What?]

"What's with your voice? You sounds so weird"

[I do? Fuck. Thanks for telling me. I was trying to act and sound cold like some girls' ideal type. I didn't know I sound so weird]

"I was just kidding. You sound cool"

[Are you messing up with me?]

"I want to ask why aren't you trying to call me or spam me with messages?"

[Oh, Felix called. He said you're going to sleep there. Xera also told me about it.]

"Okay, take care. Don't do anything stupid there"

"Eunjoo?" Felix called

I turned around and saw him wearing a towel on his waist "AAAHHHH!!!!" 

Felix panicked and ran inside the bathroom "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

[What's happening?! Are you okay?]

"I-I'll hang up" I quickly ended the call and closed my eyes

"What's wrong?" Felix asked and came out of the bathroom

"Why a-are you only wearing a t-towel?" 

"I took a bath. That's normal. Why is it a big deal to you? You said you're going out and wait until I finished. I didn't know you stayed here. It's your fault. Anyway, you don't like my abs? Oh, right. I didn't pushed up so it's not so visible. I apologize" Felix

HIS ABS IS SO VISIBLE THAT I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MY EYES OFF OF IT!!

"Damn. Just wear clothes!" 

"I will but anyway we are talking about underwear earlier, looks like you didn't believe what I told you. I understand, that's why there's a saying to see is to believe-" Felix

"Shut the fuck up!" 

"Fine hahahaha" he went back inside the bathroom

_________________________________________

I'm currently thinking a lot of thoughts right now. I can't fucking sleep and it's 12 am! It's so uncomfortable. I suggested this but I never thought this will be more uncomfortable. Felix and I were on one bed but there's a pillow between us. Damn it. I just want to go-

"You can't sleep?" he asked

"You're still awake?"

"I am and I kept hearing you sigh. You don't like this, right? How about this-"
Felix said, he threw the pillow and...

PULLED ME TO A HUG!!!!!!

DAMN IT. WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

"W-What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing, I'm so done with hugging a pillow ever since I was born. So..." he smiled and hugged me tightly like he doesn't want to let me go "I decided to hug you instead for the rest of my life"

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

My face is burning!!!!

"Eunjoo" he whispered

"H-Huh?"

"Do you still love me?" Felix asked

"I-" 

"Still up?" Lexie shouted and the door opened

I quickly pushed Felix off the bed "Y-Yeah" 

I'M SO SORRY!!!

"Aw!" Felix shouted

"Sorry for interrupting hehe! Continue, please" Lexie winked at me

"N-No, I want t-to sleep with y-you" 

"What?" Felix

I quickly took my things with me and dragged Lexie with me out of the room.

THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!