60

Third person's POV

Eunjoo was shocked and hurt hearing those words from the guy she loves. She never expected it to hear from Felix and that broke her heart so bad. She closed her eyes and turned her hand into a fist.

"What the hell, Felix?!" Jisung shouted out of anger

"I-I know my cousin. He w-wouldn't do such thing" Felix said that made Eunjoo cry even more

Jihyun got mad and slapped Felix "You are so disgusting! How can you such words in front of Eunjoo?! You don't even know what happened! Why would your cousin invite Eunjoo in the first place?! Why would he be in the video?! Beside Eunjoo! He is also naked! Are you dumb?! Do you think they are playing there?!!! Y-You are so disappointing. You didn't just broke Eunjoo's heart, even mine! I trusted you that you won't hurt her but you just did!"

Felix stayed quiet as his hands turned into a fist. He looked at Eunjoo, and it broke his heart to see the girl he loves cry because of him.

"You won't see Eunjoo, again" Jihyun said and dragged Eunjoo out of the room carrying Eunjoo's bag and cardigan

"Ya, Lee Felix. You are such an ass. I'm not siding anyone here but how can you say such words in front of Eunjoo? You just made her feel like she's lying to everyone" Jisung said and left Felix alone in the room, following Eunjoo

Jihyun put the cardigan on Eunjoo and brought her to Hyunjin who is waiting for them "Can you tell the captain to bring this damn yacht back?

"No, I'll be fine" Eunjoo said

"No, we can't order them. Only Felix or Jisung can do that. Where are they?" Hyunjin calmly asked

"I don't care. I can double the damn pay. Damn it." Jihyun started cursing because of Felix who disappointed her

"Caius will take care of her" Hyunjin said

"How? She needs to go home" Jihyun worriedly said

"They will go home" Hyunjin

Caius came and took a glance of Eunjoo. He became worried and it broke his heart to see Eunjoo crying again because of that guy. A speed boat arrived.

"Go" Hyunjin said

"H-Huh?" Eunjoo looks confused

"Get on, Caius will take care of you" Jihyun said

"B-But..." Eunjoo was hesitating but Caius reached out his hand "Okay" she answered and finally got on the speed boat

Felix ran as fast as he can and he saw Eunjoo and Caius on the speed boat "L-Let's talk"

"Let's just talk when everything's fine" Eunjoo smiled but her eyes shows sadness

"E-Eunjoo..." Felix called but Eunjoo looked away

"Felix, just stop, will you? Let her rest. It's too much for her to handle if you will talk to her when she just saw those faces and you just broke her heart. I'm begging you, don't break her heart even more" Jihyun begged

Felix's hands turned into a tight fist as he watched the speed boat get away from them. His heart was also broken to see the girl he loves being kept away from her.

"You need to be enlightened. You have to talk to your cousin, know his side. That's the least you can do to help her" Jihyun suggested and walked away

"Your bestfriend is right. You have to talk to your cousin" Hyunjin agreed and left him as well

Felix sighed and went upstairs where his cousin, Lee Junseo and girlfriend Park Aera. He doesn't know what to do but to stare at him and wait for him to talk.

"I-Is she the g-girl you are t-telling me?" Felix asked as he remembered what Junseo told him before

Junseo nodded "Yes, i-it's Eunjoo. T-That video isn't true. I-I was drugged like her, I-I woke up and saw myself naked. I didn't e-even remembered anything. T-The last thing I knew, I-I did invite her, I invited my friends and Aera too. W-We were having fun, t-they were forcing E-Eunjoo to drink. I t-told them to s-stop but Eunjoo drank it. Aera and I-I tried to tell Eunjoo to go home b-but she was s-so drunk and kept saying things. She k-kept saying things like I-I broke her heart and all. A-Aera fell asleep first but I literally s-saw Eunjoo drinking a-another glass then I-I passed out. A-After that, I-I saw my room looks a mess and I am n-naked already. I saw Aera a-at the living room, she is sleeping and s-she doesn't know what happened. The next day, t-there is a video o-of me and Eunjoo l-lying beside each other. I asked m-my friends and t-they admitted they just made the video for fun. They p-planned e-everything but one thing I-I am sure of. T-They didn't raped, they said s-someone came before they start and took E-Eunjoo with him. After that, I-I left the University with A-Aera. I also found out that the case that Eunjoo filed to them was turned down. I tried to contact her to help her but she can't be reached. She blocked us all through her s-social media accounts. I-I am sorry it was m-my fault..."

Felix felt tears falling from his eyes. He never expected that Eunjoo experienced such thing.

"J-Just leave me alone. I need s-some time" Felix whispered

Junseo nodded and slowly left Felix.

Felix sighed and continued wiping his tears. He looked at the sea trying to see if he will be able to see the sped boat where Eunjoo and Caius are. He was about to go when he heard a loud explosion. His heart started beating fast as he saw the explosion isn't far from them. He remembered someone who just left the yacht.

"E-Eunjoo..." he whispered