178

Third person's POV

"Hmm, she is his wife" Eunjoo said

Lexus was confused as he heard it from Eunjoo "Ya"

Caius is just looking at them, trying not to interfere but he is mad at Yunhee for ruining everything that makes Eunjoo happy. He couldn't stand seeing Eunjoo trying to move on.

"Let's go" Eunjoo said and tried to drag Lexus with her but Lexus is not even moving "Lexus"

"Eunjoo" Xīng arrived and was confused

Lexus shook his head as he looked at Felix "Are you crazy? How can you not say anything? It seems like you agree with that"

"Lexus, calm down" Xīng

"Oh, aren't you the guy last time? What's your name? Hwang Caius? The actor" Yunhee asked while smirking at Caius "You said Eunjoo is Felix's girlfriend. How can you prove that now?"

"You played it dirty. How can I prove it now?" Caius smirked at her and glared, while his hands turned into a fist "Wait for me to make a move next. I will make sure you will be ashamed of what you did"

"Caius, let's go" Eunjoo said and tried to drag him as well but Caius is glaring at Felix and Yunhee

"Ya, Shin Eunjoo" Yunhee called but Eunjoo pretended not to hear her "Are you deaf? I know you heard me. Why? Are you bitter? You should be."

Eunjoo smirked and looked at her "I'm not bitter at all. Can you see me doing anything or talking bad about you? You wanna know why? It didn't affect me at all. You and your dirty games belongs to the trash, bitch"

Lexus is mad at his brother and walked away, followed by Eunjoo and Caius. He is mad at his brother for doing such. He doesn't know why did he even looked up on him. He regretted everything that made Felix inspired him. They followed Lexus to the parking lot, the two were so tired for following him nonstop. They stopped in front of Lexus's car.

"I-I don't understand why didn't you fought for your relationship? Why did he ended up with that girl? I can't process anything all. Wife? Since when?" Lexus

"Lexus, hear me out" Eunjoo

Lexus kept sighing "Eunjoo-"

"No one wanted that to happen, Eunjoo tried not to believe. She just found out last night when Felix broke up with her. Also, your brother revealed everything to Eunjoo. Even your brother doesn't remember anything at all. He doesn't remember that he did that thing with Yunhee. He is just trying to wait for the baby to come out for a dna test. Let's not tell anyone for now-" Caius

"I'm sorry but my family needs to know" he said and got in his car, he started driving away

Eunjoo was left dumb founded with Caius "His family will probably get mad at him"

"Why'd you still care for him? He gave you pain-" Caius

"He never wanted to do that. He just needed to leave me for a reason. Also, it was my choice to let him go. I had the chance to fight for him but I didn't. I should also be blamed for this" Eunjoo

Caius looked at her and it breaks his hurt seeing her pretending to be fine when she is really not. He is planning to tell Eunjoo about his condition but how can he do that now? Eunjoo is already in pain, he can't just tell her now.

"Eunjoo" Caius called

"Huh?" Eunjoo

"Can you go with me? I am planning to go to my doctor today" he said

Eunjoo nodded "Sure"

Both of them left the mall and rode a bus to the hospital. They are both quiet, especially Eunjoo who is looking at the window. She is not worried about herself, she is worried about Felix.

At the mall, Felix was left dumb founded. He wants to cry but he can't. He wants to tell Lexus that he can't get out of the trap that Yunhee made for him. He wants to tell them how hard it is. He wants to hug Eunjoo and come back to her. How can do he do that? Even he, he can't understand what is going on.

"That bitch" Yunhee whispered

"Ya, I am giving everything you want but don't you ever talk bad about Eunjoo. She is better than you. If only you are not playing dirty games, I will leave you right now and follow her. I hope you are happy with what you did. You just ruined everything. Just kill me, stop making this hard for me" Felix said and left her alone. He started crying as he remembered how Eunjoo let him go last night and it breaks his heart seeing her with someone else. He got in his car and cried as loud as he can. He can't bear it anymore. It hurts him so bad. He wants to get out of this trap but how? His family is the one will be used once he tried to. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He just wants this to finish sooner.

As they arrived at the hospital, Eunjoo and Caius went straight to the doctor's office. Eunjoo was about to open the door when Caius stopped her.

"Why?" she looked at her

"You can't enter. You have to stay here outside. Wait for me" Caius

"Why?" Eunjoo

"Y-You just can't" Caius answered and sighed

"You are weird. Fine, I'll wait here" Eunjoo smiled

Caius pinched her cheeks "I'll be right back" he said and entered the office

She sat there and sighed. It's still fresh on her mind about what happened last night and earlier.

"Who are you?" a guy asked

"Huh? Why'd you ask? Who are you?" Eunjoo raised her eyebrow

He looked at her from head to toe "I think you are familiar to me. Shin..."

"You are weird-"  Eunjoo

"You are Shin Eunjoo, right? Felix's girlfriend?" he asked

"Who are you?" Eunjoo

He smiled "Hwang Inyeop"