180

Eunjoo's POV

"Fuck" Caius cursed out of nowhere as we finally arrived at the-

OH MY GOSH.

"Does it really have to be here?" Inyeop asked and took of his jacket and gave it to me "The two of you go now to the car. I'll take care of this"

Caius and I hurriedly ran to the car but the reporters kept taking pictures of me and Caius. They are following us and kept asking questions as much as they can. I can't even understand anything but Is she your girlfriend? ?!! What?! Girlfriend?! He my bestfriend, you fools.

We both got in the car and locked the back, only the front seat door are opened for Inyeop. I forgot, Caius is a celebrity while Inyeop is a famous architect who made a lot of beautiful designs including the new mansion of Queen in England. How the fuck I ended up being with stars?!

Anyways, we went to the park where no one is visiting. We took pictures, meditate, ate a lot of foods and had fun. I must say I enjoyed it and it's already night. But how the hell did they recognized us when it's already night? I mean, they should've recognized us earlier when we're at the mall or at the hospital. Why now when I am having fun?! Plus they saw my face! This will be a big issue!

Inyeop entered the car "Let's go" he said and started driving the car away from the reporters.

He is fun to be with. I didn't know he is handsome as hell. I guess that runs in Hwang blood. They all have that cat eyes, but not Caius.

"This will be released in a few minutes" Caius said

"That was fun" Inyeop chuckled as he continued driving "Eunjoo"

"Huh?"

"Ifyou and Felix already broke up..." Inyeop asked

"What?"

"Are you and Caius dating already?" he asked

"No, we're not. Why would I date my own bestfriend?"

"Really? If you are single right now, can you give me your number?" Inyeop asked

"Why not-"

"No" Caius

"Why?! Even you?! What's wrong with you and Hyunjin?! You two kept interferring with my lovelife!" Inyeop annoyingly shouted

"From now on, Eunjoo and I were dating-" Caius

"Are you crazy?!"

"The reporters saw your face and captured it clearly. It'll come out that we are dating. You have to be careful because I will confirm it myself" Caius

"Are you kidding?" Inyeop

"Do I look like I am kidding?" Caius

Is he being serious? I mean I don't mind being the issue but as his girlfriend?! NO WAY. I don't want to be the main character in his love and fantasy story. Also, people won't believe it.

Inyeop parked the car in front of my house "I'll see you tomorrow, Eunjoo"

"You're not going to see her. Shut up" Caius

"Thank you to the both of you! Bye! I enjoyed a lot today" I smiled at them and got out of the car. I watched it drove away and was about to enter my house when I saw someone sitting at the doorstep "Lexie?!"

She is damn sleeping in front of the door.

FUCK. DID LEXUS TOLD HIS FAMILY?!

_______________________

I watched how Lexie sleep soundly here in my room. I want to wake her up but I can't. I just want her to rest as much as she can.

"I already texted Xera and told her that Lexie is here" Seojun said as he entered my room "Is it really true that you and Felix broke up?"

"Hmm"

He sighed "Xera told me. I can't just judge Felix by what I heard. He loves and I saw how much you mean to him. I guess I have to talk to him and confirm everything myself"

I didn't answered and just heard the door closed. I looked back and saw no one. My brother really knows how to be fair.

Lexie's eyes opened "E-Eunjoo"

"What happened?"

She sat down "Where's Felix?"

I gave her the water "Drink it first"

She drank the water because I asked her to "Is it true that Felix cheated on you?"

"I can't say he cheated on me. He didn't believed that he is the Father. He doesn't remember the next thing that happened. Also, Felix nicely talked to me and broke up with me"

"Y-You believe Felix, right?" she started crying

I smiled and nodded "I believe him"

"I know that Yunhee is not a good person. I saw her once when Xera brought her to the house. I know she is interested in Felix but I tried to ignore it. I even caught her in Felix's room but I just told her to leave. She kept asking about Felix over and over again. I should've know" Lexie said while sobbing

"It wasn't your fault. I know that your brother is telling the truth but for now. I can't give stress to Yunhee since the baby don't know anything. I don't want anything to happen with the baby. As much as I can, I will stop myself from chasing your brother"

Lexie gave me her credit card "I'm sure Dad will freeze his credit cards. Can you give that to him?"

"I will"

"C-Can I stay here until I prove that my brother is not the Father?" Lexie

"Lexie, your family is worried about you"

"I know but I just can't turn my back on Felix just like what they did. I want to prove them that Felix is not that kind of person" Lexie

"Do whatever you want. I got you no matter what happen"

I also believe in you, Felix.